Thank goodness that's done!

(5 Posts)
webfizzystuff Sun 09-Dec-12 12:37:13

They were here all afternoon and evening on the understanding that it wouldn't be a sleepover usualsocksprezzie (DH breaks out into a cold sweat at the mere suggestion!)

usualsocksprezzie Sat 08-Dec-12 22:54:51

You did well to get rid of them at 10, It would have turned into a mass sleepover in my house grin

omgmydd1isnearly16amIoldenough Sat 08-Dec-12 22:52:06

Mine is 16 next week and has a friend coming round for pizza and fireworks then off ice skating on Sunday with 6 friends.

It does get easier the older they get (when you have talked them out of a sweet 16 party!!)

Monty27 Sat 08-Dec-12 22:24:35

A 16th birthday that finished at 10? shock

I know some people that have done limos out to restaurants and all sorts (I don't subscribe to that sort of stuff), I took DS out for lunch with his friend for his 16th, then he did his own thing in the evening.

Well done you smile And happy 16th to your DS.

webfizzystuff Sat 08-Dec-12 22:15:47

DS has just had 11 friends round for pizza and a film for his 16th birthday (and a lot of shrieking hmm). They are all lovely if a bit excitable, it took ages for them all to go home because you have to hug everyone don't you.

I am enjoying the silence and a glass of wine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now