Lose weight or declutter???

(8 Posts)
Ruprekt Mon 08-Apr-13 22:39:25

Bump

Ruprekt Sun 07-Apr-13 22:23:01

I started low carbing with BIWI and her gang on 7 Jan. have lost 18lbs now and feel great eating amazing food.

I cut out carbs and sugar and the difference is amazing.

Biwi is starting a new bootcamp on 29 April.

Read up about it and come and join us. smilesmile

VerySmallSqueak Sun 07-Apr-13 22:15:59

You'll find the sunnier days will help.
I would put the clothes in the loft,buy a few bits to see you through that fit,and aim to eat sensibly for a slow loss.
The clothes will still be in the loft when you're ready for them.
Anything that is seriously unrealistically small,give to a charity shop.

Mummyoftheyear Sun 07-Apr-13 22:12:40

I find slimming world quite good. My friend us flung really well at Rosemary Conoley. Both my friend and I had to get pretty depressed about our weight heftier being able to get 'in the zone' to diet.

I am in same boat as you currently size 20 I used to be a lovely size 12 and I still have my old clothes I refuse to throw them out because most of them are designer labels I paid a fair bit of money on so can't bear to see it go without getting my use of them.

I reached a point where I am just tired of being the way I am so its enough motivation for me to get fit I think the hardest thing for me is realizing that it isn't going to take me 2 weeks of hard gym sessions but at least 1 month if not more because of the amount of weight I have put on.

I am also a keen cyclist and the fact that I want to get back on my road bike and feel fit when I do also acts as a motivator.

I have taken a favourite top or two and hung it up in my room to act as a constant reminder that this is what I want to get back into. It helps.

ifmamaainthappy Mon 01-Apr-13 20:03:16

how are you loosing it, i try and after a few weeks give up,, need inspiration, motivation, kick up the bum grin
A BIG does of sunshine would also help!!

HeySoulSister Mon 01-Apr-13 19:59:54

I am currently losing the weight.... Feels amazing

ifmamaainthappy Mon 01-Apr-13 19:35:17

Ok i'm a woman of a certain ageblush, have put on a little more weight than i should carryshock, 12 stone and 5'2",, My wardrobe has some lovely clothes in it, however i cannot get into most of them, should i get rid of them?? or try AGAIN to lose weight?? what would you do and HOW?? hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now