Boden sizing?

(10 Posts)
LemonBreeland Sun 04-Nov-12 21:07:16

Thank you all, and thanks for the code Hokey. Have just bought stuff for the dc before so wasn't really sure on adult sizes.

slalomsuki Sun 04-Nov-12 20:31:56

I find them true to size except some of the silk or silk/cotton mix tops/blouses which are cut small presumably because the material is more expensive and they can cut down. The coat I bought is good with enough room to wear a jumper or jacket under it. The jeans tend to be good but I hate the low cut of late, I prefer jeans to come up to nearly my waist.

Never buy anything at full price as there is always an offer on somewhere except for the day before a sale.

EvenIfYouSeeAPoppy Sun 04-Nov-12 19:56:34

I find them pretty true to size - in fact their stuff fits me very well. I've only occasionally returned stuff for being oddly cut or unsuitable for the very flat of chest <sigh>.

I sized up on a coat on someone's advice once and it proved too big.

GobblersSparklyExplodingKnob Sun 04-Nov-12 19:52:56

Actually I find most things big and coats in particular massive.

Returns are free, it's best to get a few sizes, though if there are lots of reviews on an item they can often be very helpful.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Sun 04-Nov-12 19:09:38

Code DDPN is giving 20% until Thursday if you want to buy something!

LemonBreeland Sun 04-Nov-12 19:02:11

Thank you ladies very helpful.

Pancakeflipper Sun 04-Nov-12 18:25:31

Coats seem to be spot on.
But I find it tricky with tee-shirt type things. Sizing seems to me to be all over.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Sun 04-Nov-12 18:23:29

I buy lots from Boden.

I find they run true to size, i am a 14 and only ever order a size up if i want it to be roomy except for their jeans but that may be due to my excessively large thighs

LemonBreeland Sat 03-Nov-12 20:34:01

Anybody?

LemonBreeland Sat 03-Nov-12 19:48:36

Can anyone tell me what the sizing is like on Boden clothes. Particularly their coats.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now