I love this bag..but it is too big and out of stock.find me another!

(11 Posts)
rubyrubyruby Mon 29-Oct-12 22:19:11

That is lovely gruesome but just too much £££ for me...like brighter colours too.

I like the shape of that one a lot ruby, but the strange textured leather thing makes my teeth itch, plus the reviews weren't great for the price I thought...

As an aside, the second review for it makes me laugh...just because I cannot imagine having enough money to buy a bag to go with just one outfit, as the 'lady' writing it seems to have done......

But yes, along the right lines, but NO BODEN goddamit!

GruesomewhereInCanada Mon 29-Oct-12 21:40:40

I have one of these It's lovely

GruesomewhereInCanada Mon 29-Oct-12 21:36:54

Have you had a look at Storksak's website? They are all nappy bags but very stylish and roomy.

Thanks all - The first one is nice, I like the colour, but I don't like that kind of rough finish on leather, if that makes sense? like it to be all shiny...but not patent..

Pleather is great, as is Primarni charlotte but I have about 100 a lot of cheap bags - I want a proper, grown up bag I think...

I looked at that one - but I think I prefer the shape of the first - the handles so I can carry and have it on my shoulder, but also a cross body strap...is it strange that I feel odd walking along without something on my shoulder?

Basically I like the shape of the Cath Kidson totes, and I like some of the prints, but I just will not give that woman any money. Plus my MIL and everyone else has one.

I keep finding gorgeous satchels - but I have a proper old school one that I love, but it is just too small - can barely fit anything in it.

I know I am picky. and demanding. I am sorry..--not really--

rubyrubyruby Mon 29-Oct-12 21:29:35
piprabbit Mon 29-Oct-12 21:17:37

This one by the same company, but smaller and cross-body (essential IME when trying to control 2 small children).

CharlotteBronteSaurus Mon 29-Oct-12 21:10:34

i got something similar - bottle green, handles and shoulder strap, front pocket - from Primark. £12. Pleather, obviously. But very nice.

missymoomoomee Mon 29-Oct-12 21:08:56

I really love big bags, this one has caught my eye, love the colour and that it just looks really well made - bit too big for everyday though.

loveloveloveit..

But they are out of stock, plus it would be a bit out of my price range....

I want to treat myself to a nice roomy everyday bag, just got a tax refund for 70 quid, need it to be waterproof so either leather or oilcloth (but want to poke cath kidson in the eye with a floral pencil so not her).

Have 2 yr old and TTC soon so something I can shove nappies and raisins in would be good.

I have been searching the net for ages, run out of ideas so am turning to Mumsnet..any thoughts? Usually wear a fair amount of purple, blues, greens, brown and black etc, like unusual prints, but kind of need something a bit more classic I think. But not boring or beige. Or Boden.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now