I have £100.....

(27 Posts)

Need an outfit for my DBros engagement party.

I'm 5'1 18-20 hourglass, or maybe cello shaped. Hips widest part, but busty too.

I was thinking wide leg trousers, top and kimono cover up. I have loads of dresses so trousers would be a change.

Sil2Be is very glam (and lovely, I approve very much) as are all her friends soi really don't want the be the frumpy older sister.

I have shoes in almost every colour and bags shouldn't be a problem, so just need the fabric.

Please help wise ladies of S&B

Bump

Anyone?

mirpuppet Sat 07-Jun-14 16:07:20

Why not wear a dress?

I like the kimonos you linked to are nice -- but I find the look a bit casual for an engagement party.

I'm more likely to wear the separates again. Dresses I wear once, then they hang in my wardrobe and are out of style before I get the chance to wear them again.

EasterSundaySimmons Sat 07-Jun-14 16:36:29

Spot on Sunday! Love those trousers. I can see a size guide for the kimono but that's exactly what I'm looking for.
Next have this www.next.co.uk/g632010s5#
But I prefer the patterned style, and maybe a bit longer.

*cant see a size guide

WipsGlitter Sat 07-Jun-14 16:54:17

I like the second kimono you linked to.

Thanks wips, navy marisota(not ever looked on there, thanks Sunday) trousers and the paisley kimono are front runners, with a plain vest/cami underneath.

I have statement jewellery that would work with them I think, and I would wear them again.

Cocolepew Sat 07-Jun-14 17:08:15

Definitely the second kimono, it would dress the trousers up more I think.

Cocolepew Sat 07-Jun-14 17:09:52
Cocolepew Sat 07-Jun-14 17:12:55

NL

Cocolepew Sat 07-Jun-14 17:15:57

www.marisota.co.uk/shop/joanna-hope-ity-jersey-palazzo-trousers-length-27-inches/jr599/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=9082#ReviewHeader
different trousers, but more because I won't need to hem these. I like the way jersey drapes

Oh coco like the tesco one! And I have CC vouchers! Free shopping!

Ah they only go to a 14

Cocolepew Sat 07-Jun-14 17:19:56

Oh boo. What size would you need? You dont have to say obviously.

Cocolepew Sat 07-Jun-14 17:26:34

Oops, I see you already did say <must read op properly>

SIZE ohh sparkles

18-20 on a very good day sometimes a 16!

Cocolepew Sat 07-Jun-14 17:31:42
Cocolepew Sat 07-Jun-14 17:34:38

Eek that Evans one looks like something my late grandma would wear!! I'm 33 btw and look young (still get IDd when buying vino in marks!)

I think I'll get the asos one and see how it's like when it arrives. I have until July so no rush, just like to be organised!

No I'm not 33 I'm 32! <counts fingers!>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now