Walking in a Crepey Wonderland!

(999 Posts)
MrsSchadenfreude Tue 17-Dec-13 01:01:29

I couldn't see that anyone else had started a new thread, after Stropps carelessly finished the old one without starting a new one, so here you are. fgrinfgrinfgrin

Blackduck Tue 17-Dec-13 03:26:29

MrsS what on earth are you doing up at 1.00am!! (I have an excuse - it's only 9.00 here.....).

Crossing figures that ds has not got Montezuma's revenge and it's just a minor upset.....

bigTillyMintspie Tue 17-Dec-13 07:06:10

How did that happen so fast - one minute there were 934 messages, the next, all full!

RRudolphR Tue 17-Dec-13 07:16:35

<<sneaks in and pulls off red nose>>
It's me <<knowing nod>> in disguise.

Been waiting for a new thread as I need to lay low for a while - here and FB

Blackduck Tue 17-Dec-13 07:47:30

Ojhh RRR what you been up to ;-)
Middle of the night here and I want to dance....

bigTillyMintspie Tue 17-Dec-13 07:51:14

Waves to Rudolph - hope disguise works! But what's up?

Blackduck Tue 17-Dec-13 08:04:51

BTM ds most jealous you climbed Chichen!!! He has Uxmel in his sights.....

bigTillyMintspie Tue 17-Dec-13 08:08:35

I think we went there too! It is all a bit hazy now, 17+ years on. Nothing to do with the number of Cuba Libre's consumed

Blackduck Tue 17-Dec-13 08:10:38

Ahh BC then!! I did wonder...... Driving these days is fairly easy (full tank of gas aside....).

MrsSchadenfreude Tue 17-Dec-13 08:10:42

Who are you RRR? (I never ever recognise name changers or posting styles). <thick>

BD - I was trying to do some tidying and didn't notice the time...

Blackduck Tue 17-Dec-13 08:12:04

MrsS tidying?!?! At gone midnight?! Now drinking wine I'd understand grin

RRudolphR Tue 17-Dec-13 08:30:16

C'mon MrsS!
It's not that difficult - rrr?

Stropperella Tue 17-Dec-13 09:35:17

RRR, have you been naughty? grin

Sorry I didn't start a new thread. I don't think I have ever started a thread of any sort of MN. I am too weedy to be a thread-starter.

<start of whinge> I am soooo tired and have a weird stabbing pain in my lower abdomen which kept waking me up in the night. I have to finish my big job today and I need matchsticks for my eyes. And the barstid software that I have to use for what I do and the doc formatting are fighting all the time. I have to deliver said doc in a weird format and this means I can't edit in Word. <end of whinge>

I have not even bought any Christmas cards yet. Or any wrapping paper. Or worked out what the hell to get my DM. I thought "art class", but this is a real prob when you live in the arse-end of nowhere, as she does. Everything is else I can think of is either dull and uninspired or she's got 20 of them already. Aaargh.
(Damn, that probably counts as a whinge as well)

Stropperella Tue 17-Dec-13 10:26:12

Damn, sorry for moaning. I know perfectly well I'll feel better by tomorrow. Just ignore all the previous post.

beachyhead Tue 17-Dec-13 10:26:20

Morning Crepeys. That crept up on me too!

motherinferior Tue 17-Dec-13 10:32:20

Want to know how my day started?

I realised I'd sent the wrong bank details to a whole number of clients. I've just had to ring a lot of people and make myself look even more of a prat than I usually make myself look.

RRudolphR Tue 17-Dec-13 10:54:55

Moan away Strops.

I've not been naughty - honest grin

My day started at 4am when DHs alarm went off on his day off for his vvvv important meeting in Brussels. He text at 6:30 to say that due to signal failure he'd missed the Eurostar and therefore the meeting. His holiday now officially starts tomorrow when I will be at the hospital all day with my DM and her arm so our holiday was due to commence Thurs when the DCs finish.
DM has just phone to say they want to operate on Thurs.

Bugger - bad timing but we're going for it.

CremolaFirCone Tue 17-Dec-13 11:21:56

Aha found you.
Thanks for new thread mrs Sgrin

Blackduck Tue 17-Dec-13 12:24:02

I am awake at 6.21 - I am on holiday fgs!! Why can't I sleep?
Ds has the cutest Yucatan style shirt (but does look a tad like a waiter), and does not appear to have Montezuma's revenge (hooray)
Stropps good luck with the work, MI never mind it's just an admin error grin

bigTillyMintspie Tue 17-Dec-13 13:02:41

MrsS, flash sale on Zatchels candy metallics - would your DD like one of them or have you found something else?

motherinferior Tue 17-Dec-13 13:06:41

Where? WHERE?

bigTillyMintspie Tue 17-Dec-13 13:10:55
Stropperella Tue 17-Dec-13 13:13:17

That link takes me to one of my multitude of Yahoo email accounts. grin Ah, the mysteries of the internet..

motherinferior Tue 17-Dec-13 13:13:41

Stropps, forget cards. Just don't do them. You've got enough on your plate.

I have made twerp of myself to clients but should eventually get the Right Money grin

bigTillyMintspie Tue 17-Dec-13 13:14:02

Shit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now