You know that two vests thing for breastfeeding everyone's always on about?

(7 Posts)
grumpybuthappy Tue 10-Sep-13 16:23:57

just had a look, looks like it splits in the middle rather than being two layers so wouldn't be too hot to wear under clothes. seems to cover more than the clippy down tops as covers the top bit too. :-)

nickelbabe Tue 10-Sep-13 15:09:14

yes, i see - i think the maker is worried about the belly showing more than anything else.

AnythingNotEverything Tue 10-Sep-13 14:31:31

I don't think this is quite the same. My impression of the two vest layer thing is that you are covered while you're latching on. Once baby is latched on, every is pretty much covered. It's the inbetween bit I'm concerned about!

yourcruisedirector Tue 10-Sep-13 14:31:25

Looks good - but I'd still rather have a variety of £2 Primark vest and be able to wear my normal clothes :D

I was thinking about trying to fashion this just yesterday.

I will be getting one. grin. yay! thanks

nickelbabe Tue 10-Sep-13 14:27:02

that posted twice didn't it?
i didn't do that.

nickelbabe Tue 10-Sep-13 14:25:07

well,
I've just received my Progressive Preschool (trade) magazine and found this product inside.

It's a breastfeeding vest from a mum business, which looks really good and is not too expensive (the normal vest is £13.99 which is okay for a top like this)
it's a two layer vest that covers your tummy when you're feeding, and the top layer lifts up like a teeshirt/vest top.

and it's really long

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now