I really like a Radley handbag (I never thought I'd say that as usually not at all my style). I don't want to pay €389 for it though.

(27 Posts)
TerribleTantrums Mon 02-Sep-13 21:07:50

It's a Radley Grosvenor, in brown. Any ideas for cheaper places to one?

I was planning to get myself a second Peony and Moore Mariella but I don't like any of the colours this season.

I've bought 3 of them from eBay - tan, black, grey

All about 80 each. So many of them come up, they're the easiest bag to buy.

MrsDinneen Tue 17-Sep-13 15:27:32

Oooh i LOVE radley, just bought myself a malton bag in orange and got 15% off with this code that i got from a voucher site NEWSEASON13
I would love a grosvenor one day too...

NewChoos Thu 12-Sep-13 08:08:13

Fairly sure they had them at Bicester (name wasn't on the tag but looked like your bag). They cost £189-£199.

nipersvest Wed 11-Sep-13 11:14:50

opp,s meant to say it has a badge on the back

nipersvest Wed 11-Sep-13 11:14:10

the grosvenor is very discreet on the doggie front, it has a badge on the bag which matches the leather of the bag saying radley, only dog is inside on the lining.

SundaySimmons Wed 11-Sep-13 10:59:21

I'm not a radley fan either but that does look nice.

The dog tag they put on them is hideous.

NewChoos Wed 11-Sep-13 08:46:58

I'm going to Bicester today, so could have a look for you?

nipersvest Tue 10-Sep-13 23:04:08

i have the grosvenor, medium size in a tan. got it from boundary mill in the radley outlet section, was reduced to £120 down from £219 as it's last years colour range. lovely bag, i went for the medium as the large was a little too big. only annoying feature is the 2 dangly straps and the front get bent if i put the bag down instead of hanging it up somewhere.

still, it's my one and only leather handbag, was my birthday present!

dogrilla Tue 10-Sep-13 19:26:28

That bag is beautiful. It's been kicking around for a few seasons now though, so surely there's a rip off somewhere?

snowlie Tue 10-Sep-13 19:16:59

I love that bag, have they got rid of the doggie branding? It always completely put me off.

TerribleTantrums Tue 10-Sep-13 17:08:07

Oh no! They don't have one at the outlet, so I went back onto the website to use Sparkle's code and I think it has expired. sad It says "not valid".

Mummyoftheyear Wed 04-Sep-13 06:34:38

I'm not usually into Radley, but that one's lovely! I'd buy it.

TerribleTantrums Tue 03-Sep-13 19:24:18

Thanks sparkle, I'll check that out.

I want the chocolate brown colour madammecholet. I think it's the sort of bag that will probably look better as it ages rather than just looking tired.

I've been too busy to phone the outlet here in Ireland. The trouble is I'm usually only thinking about shopping once the DC are in bed, which is too late to phone.

madammecholet Tue 03-Sep-13 19:10:22

What colour bag do you want terribletantrums

Allthingspretty Tue 03-Sep-13 17:48:33

If its a regular style try a radley outlet store. Think therr is one at Bicester and other places..You.may find one in a different colour etc

I have that bag. Im not a Radley person either but apart from being heavy its a really good bag. Plenty of room in it. I plan to use it as my college bag from next week.

sparkle28 Tue 03-Sep-13 17:27:33

I spotted a Radley discount code in a magazine yesterday! Try 'AW13TREAT' - it should give you 15% off. Good luck! grin

justasecond Mon 02-Sep-13 22:05:37

I saw a Radley outlet shop in Bicester village yesterday. You could phone and ask them if they have it, they may be able to post it to you.

TerribleTantrums Mon 02-Sep-13 22:00:01

That's very kind of you watchingout, but I'm in Ireland so even if it's in the outlet near your Mum it doesn't mean it would be available in the outlet here. By all means go and check it out though. wink

JellyBelly10 Mon 02-Sep-13 21:52:15

Forget that!! I've just looked at it now and it's nothing like it!! grin

watchingout Mon 02-Sep-13 21:51:50

There's an outlet quite near DM who I shall be visiting this week oh no, do I have an excuse if you want me to have a look

TerribleTantrums Mon 02-Sep-13 21:51:31

Fortunately I don't like that one JB10, so I don't need to worry if it's fake or not. smile

JellyBelly10 Mon 02-Sep-13 21:49:08

This claims to be the same bag but at £59.99 ...I'm not so sure! Radley Sample?

TerribleTantrums Mon 02-Sep-13 21:45:20

There is an outlet village that has a Radley store, it's quite a drive away though. It would be a bit of a push to get there and back between school dro off and pick up. I might phone and see if they have it in stock.

I had a quick look at eBay but couldn't find that colourway.

watchingout Mon 02-Sep-13 21:38:26

eBay is your friend grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now