While I'm all for a bra that fits..

(56 Posts)
LadyMilfordHaven Sun 21-Jul-13 21:50:40

I'm not convinced that everyone is a 32 inch back. I'm worried there are back hamsters.

I know as a 32 back that the minute I head more to 15 than 12 my bra is too tight.

So ladies. Do check your rear view

FoxMulder Fri 26-Jul-13 15:22:27

That thing about adding 4" never did ring true to me. I mean, say your boobs are 4" bigger than you chest. Then what?

I should get back on with this bra thing one day, I never did find a good un despite the wonderful help of the bra gurus.

LizzyDay Fri 26-Jul-13 19:23:00

Mercury - I know, it is a pain. If only someone would invent something comfy (hook-free, underwire-free, scratch-free) with a bit of uplift it would be great. I only have to look at photos of underwired bras to feel itchy! I also hate it when you lean back against a chair and can feel the hooks digging into your back.

lljkk Fri 26-Jul-13 19:28:27

I can't help but think that people with back fat are merely fat. confused Like 60% of the population.

sparkle12mar08 Fri 26-Jul-13 19:37:05

You keep going on about this lljkk, and you're simply not listening to the replies you get. So why not just stop asking, you're obviously not going to be convinced.

lljkk Fri 26-Jul-13 19:38:00

I shall hide these threads forever hence.

SorrelForbes Fri 26-Jul-13 20:24:23

I'm a size 10/12 and definitely not fat! I get back fat in a 34DD and none at all in a 30GG.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now