Does anyone have these Esska sandals?

(29 Posts)
tethersend Sun 14-Jul-13 21:50:14

Here

I like them, but am not sure which size to get... How does their sizing come up?

Are they comfy? They look comfy. But I've been fooled by comfy looking shoes before...

tethersend Tue 16-Jul-13 20:04:48

I just did a little dance around the living room in them grin

sous Tue 16-Jul-13 22:00:18

Cheeks, just checked, sorry we have not got any similar flats left in size 40 (like the one you saw on Amazon). sorry :-(

beyondthepaleandinteresting Fri 19-Jul-13 08:35:42

After reading this thread I went to have a scout around the Esska site. Unfortunately they didn't have any of the sandals I liked in my size, but in passing I accidentally ordered these boots. They arrived yesterday, and really are lovely (if not quite weather appropriate). Bring on autumn so that I can wear them outside my kitchen!

sous Mon 10-Mar-14 11:09:46

Hi ladies. I know it's a dead thread, I am not sure how this works... But I thought you might want to know... We have just launched our new spring summer 2014 collection, and as the sun has arrived early this year you may be able to get your toes out earlier than you thought! Check it out. www.esska.co.uk
I promise they are very comfy :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now