where can i buy a nice cardie

(16 Posts)

Monsoon?

JennySense Sat 29-Jun-13 17:26:06

Wool overs for me too. They do seem to do a lot of discounts and multihull offers.

Paribus Sat 29-Jun-13 08:02:51

Banana Republic

mewkins Fri 28-Jun-13 20:43:37

I third new look. I love their cardies.

flipflopper Fri 28-Jun-13 19:54:19

I like this one from fat face here
Im going to treat myself to it soon I think!

Rattitude Fri 28-Jun-13 17:07:40

It might worth having a look at Pure Collection too.

drwitch Wed 26-Jun-13 10:57:19

M&S was the first place i looked and there was nothing

Startail Wed 26-Jun-13 10:48:12

Our local M&S is having building work done, very bitty stock, very annoying I was on a cardi hunt too and they usually have all sorts.

Not much anywhere else so watching this thread..

drwitch Wed 26-Jun-13 10:44:45

the boden one is lovely thank you

thecatfromjapan Tue 25-Jun-13 20:06:00

Don't forget M and S.

And Topshop.

And Uniqlo.

Nice cardigans.

If GB had a national costume, that would be part of the female ensemble. And, to be honest, i don't know what I'd have done without cardigans this "summer".

iMe Tue 25-Jun-13 20:02:06

try woolovers for natural fabrics.

MarianForrester Tue 25-Jun-13 17:24:57

I second the New Look suggestion. I have two and was really pleasantly surprised by the style and quality, I was not expecting it.

Hopasholic Tue 25-Jun-13 17:23:34

These are nice from Boden. They have a contrast edging so they're plain but have nice detail.

I've just ordered a pink one after seeing a friend in mint green. Notice that they're aren't many sizes left now though due to sale.

www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Knitwear/Cardigans/WK815-PNK/Womens-Bright-Carnation-Favourite-Cropped-Cardigan.html?NavGroupID=6

Skinheadmermaid Tue 25-Jun-13 16:26:09

I got a nice short navy cardigan from New Look. It even had sleeves long enough for my ghandiesqe arms. They also had it in camel & floral prints.
I also saw nice cardigans in fuchsia and turquoise in sainsburys. Unfortunately the sleeves weren't long enough for my horse like limbs and they looked rubbish rolled up-but i'm sure on a less lanky person they would fit great!

Vibbe Tue 25-Jun-13 16:24:55

I've always found Benetton to have good quality cardigans. They don't seem to have a working online shop though.

Rosemunde also make nice cardigans and tops: www.rosemunde.com/rosemunde-women-1003/cardigans-1007/

Sometimes H&M have some nice classic cardigans too.

drwitch Tue 25-Jun-13 15:47:12

requirements
washable, to sit on or near the waist
+ the kind of thing that would look nice done up over a 50s style skirt.
no pattern and with rich colour (suit dark pink, tuquoise, some purples, blue)

any ideas

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now