Opinions on this bag?

(106 Posts)

Hello again... The Hobbs bag arrived this morning (black version) and I couldn't be happier! It is a lovely shape, and doesn't look too overloaded with the zippers at all - i really love that there is even another interior pocket (surprise!) and a little clip hook for keys, etc. It's absolutely ideal for me, really glad i took the plunge.

Leather extremely soft but bag keeps shape really well. Very pleased with quality...thanks again everyone!

polyhymnia Sat 25-May-13 10:46:12

So glad you're pleased - makes me want one even more! Sad, but I love those clips for keys!

Me too! It isn't sad when you are a habitual key loser like myself grin

This ticks every box for me. Was worried I'd hate the tassels but they kind of work well in real life, if that makes sense. I was surprised that I went for it in the end, as many advised against it, so I must have really felt keen. S&B is a great place for finding how just how much you really want a thing after all!

PestoSwimissimos Sat 25-May-13 18:31:01

Great choice then Toasted grin

So pleased it 'ticks all your boxes', it's fab when it works out well. Enjoy!!

loobylu3 Sat 25-May-13 19:37:05

Great news on the bag- so pleased you like it. I will be tempted if it gets reduced, although I need a large bag and not a small one.

MrsMcGregor Thu 30-May-13 21:16:29

Okay a quick question .... will this bag last a couple of seasons (in the navy) or will it look dated this time next year?

I tried it IRL back in March and liked it and it's in my shopping basket just now. Want to put an order through tonight but am worried that it won't do me for long enough to justify the cost, if that makes any sense!

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now