high heel help - lk bennet shoes

(15 Posts)
Snowgirl1 Mon 29-Apr-13 23:10:16

LKB come in half sizes, so in the past I've bought a half size bigger and then stuck a half-insole in the toe section. It gives you a bit more padding under the balls of your feet and help make heels a little bit more comfortable.

shopafrolic Mon 29-Apr-13 20:39:04

Looks to be ok now Hopefully

HandMini Mon 29-Apr-13 20:19:57

LKB Shilos. High but properly comfy.

Hopefully Mon 29-Apr-13 20:09:28

Out o interest, has anyone been on the LKB site today? Was showing no products in any category when I went on earlier....

shopafrolic Mon 29-Apr-13 20:02:42

Love my LKB Floretes - very comfortable, and don't forget there re lots of Outlet stores - Bicester etc.

GettingObsessive Mon 29-Apr-13 16:11:58

Agree that the Mary Portas ones from Clarks are somehow a bit frumpy. I think it's because the frot is but very high on the foot, IYSWIM? You don't get that nice little flash of toe cleavage grin

Waferthinmint Mon 29-Apr-13 06:54:31

Btw, all my lk Bennett and Hobbs shoes are from eBay and none cost more than £60

Waferthinmint Mon 29-Apr-13 06:53:45

My Hobbs Juliet heels are much more comfy than my lkb sledge. Matter if foot shape I guess. Although both are x10000 better than a pair of new look heels which cripple me after 10mins! (I still live and wear them though)
I do have the clarks Mary portas courts which are super comfortable but a bit more frumpy.

GettingObsessive Sun 28-Apr-13 21:55:52

They are fine for me in a carpeted office, but very thin underfoot around town. Personally, I think they have become overpriced now that Kate M is known to wear them - Russell and Bromley seem reasonable by comparison...

Bouncey Sun 28-Apr-13 21:48:45

Not a great fan of lk Bennett, don't find them that comfortable - although a lot depends on the style. I really like clarks, particularly Mary Portas for clarks, which are stylish and comfy.

ChocolateCremeEggBag Sun 28-Apr-13 21:35:15

My LK sledges are vv high but surprisingly ok to walk in, and I have a baby bunion

But I would check your size and then look on eBay as there are loads on there

Hopefully Sun 28-Apr-13 18:05:27

I think it's about finding the ones right for you - I find Aldo and LKB amazing, R&B and most other makes, not good. Hard to tell until you've endured a full day/evening in a pair though!

PrincessOfChina Sun 28-Apr-13 18:02:49

I get on really well with some 3.5 inch heels from Jones The Bootmaker. Less well with similar from Kurt Geiger although they're still lots better than, say, Office or Faith.

I have a few pairs of heels from Oasis that are great, although more of a block heel.

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 28-Apr-13 18:00:15

I've got some Miss KG heels, 90mm heels and non hurty (tech term), I find karen millen shoes vey hard on feet compared to kurt geiger.

Crutchlow35 Sun 28-Apr-13 17:58:29

is there such a thing as the holy grail of high heeled shoes or do they all hurt to buggery?

thinking of investing in the popular lk bennet heels but are they as bad as those half the price in dune or office?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now