I hate my boobs! Help!

(30 Posts)
paintyourbox Sun 28-Apr-13 10:34:14

I've always had big knockers but after breastfeeding DD for 7 months they are even bigger!

I stopped feeding her 3 months ago so they aren't likely to get any smaller now but everytime I look in the mirror I don't like what I see.

I'm size 8 and they are a 32F, I either can't fit into any nice tops/dresses or when I do manage to squeeze them in all you see is boob!

So the options are either- squeeze them in and look like a tart or buy a size that fits on the boobs but is then baggy and therefore frumpy looking everywhere else.

Can I shrink them somehow? I've tried dieting but the weight just comes off everywhere else.

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 28-Apr-13 20:38:18

You might not need it if you get the right size bra. Go on the bra intervention thread and ask what you should be trying on.

I haven't had backache since I got my new bras, and I'm virtually flat chested.

It's a big op but I have a relative who had it done and has no regrets. It's always worth asking, new financial year and all that.

bonzo77 Sun 28-Apr-13 20:53:46

Definitely try down a back size and up a cup size. Return anything that you can. I think it can also depend on the style of bra. I'm a 10 and a 30F. I always wear the same style bra (panache tango ii balconette), It makes them round and high and pushes them forward. Not the divide and conquer of some styles, and certainly not a minimiser. I honestly do not look huge. It probably helps that I'm hour glass shaped and short legged, so long in the torso. For me the best look is quite fitted stretchy t shirts which show my narrow rib cage and stomach which is quite acceptable for someone 4 months after a 2nd CS, nothing too low cut, and obviously no polo necks. Avoid long necklaces or scarves that draw attention to my boobs. For me it's about covering them up but not hiding them.

Branleuse Sun 28-Apr-13 21:51:28

try a 30g or 30gg

JennySense Sun 28-Apr-13 22:28:19

very large of nork here too. I make the most of wrap dresses with a cami underneath for modesty if required smile

Another wrap dress fan here! I'm a 34F/FF and find a wrap dress with a cami underneath to be a very flattering option.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now