anyone else got the Boden "secret' email?

(233 Posts)
LadyMountbatten Sat 20-Apr-13 13:18:19

about the sale?

redmayneslips Tue 23-Apr-13 20:39:43

Does anyone know if Boden ever out the shoes in a sale? I have my eye on the pewter mary janes for a party later this summer but they are still only 20% off...there seems to be plenty in stock in my size so I am debating holding off as there are a few other things I like the look of that are 50% off at the moment.....hmmmmm

I like the palazzo jumper in navy and the highbury dress in navy spot pattern and the draycott coat in navy - all with a good reduction right now and in my sizes. Think I am talking myself around here :-)

scarlet76 Wed 24-Apr-13 07:24:12

Lady - am a 6-8 in Boden. Got the 8 as I didn't want there to be any pull on the buttons. It's fine bit suspect the 6 would have been fine too.

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 24-Apr-13 08:18:11

You could order both sizes if its free returns, then just send back what you don't want.

My vests ought to arrive today.

middleagedspread Wed 24-Apr-13 17:31:30

The Ledbury dress arrived today. It looks dreadful on me, like a 6 year olds school uniform dress.

LadyMountbatten Wed 24-Apr-13 17:35:38

All going back.
White vest has granny ish hole at neckline
Cutting back jumper just odd.
Love the pink sandals but they're SO SO FLURO that I'm banking on th being reduced

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 24-Apr-13 19:21:14

My vests are going back too, fabrics too thin and the necklines too round.

I don't know why I got my hopes up really.

LifeofPo Fri 26-Apr-13 23:14:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

scarlet76 Sat 27-Apr-13 07:03:20

Lady I also like the look of the fluro sandals but am waiting for a reduction. It is against my principles to pay full price for Boden. Ever.
I didn't bother ordering anything in the end.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now