Zatchels flash sale

(581 Posts)
AllTalkNo Fri 19-Apr-13 17:27:23

Zatchels are having a 24 hour 50% off sale tomorrow. It's advertised on their Facebook page. I'm tempted but don't know whether to go for a classic colour (probably the navy) or one of the metallics. Has anyone ordered from them and could you recommend a colour? Thanks!

I really want mine! Ordered the morning the sake started.

HolyMackerel Sat 04-May-13 10:30:21

Mine arrived yesterday, yellow 13" - it's absolutely beautiful I can't stop stroking it... it will be perfect for days out with all DD's crap stuff.

Thank you so much OP thanks

froginthepond Tue 07-May-13 11:07:50

Did anyone get an email from Sarah? All i have heard about people getting mail from is James. I got one from Sarah where i had to confirm my order details. Never heard back so am a bit hmm now .

squoosh Tue 07-May-13 12:42:15

I'm still waiting. I'll give them till Friday . . . . . .

GrandPoohBah Tue 07-May-13 15:04:15

I got an email from Becca... But no confirmation email as promised.

EffieTheDuck Wed 08-May-13 09:59:56

Anyone still not heard from them yet? I emailed but no reply, order went in on 20th April. angry

curiositykilledthekat Wed 08-May-13 10:14:52

Still waiting too Effie. All I have is the confirmation email I received from them when I ordered early on the Saturday morning. I am getting impatient now, and if my sister asks me one more time if I have heard anything from Zatchels I may strangle her with said bag when it finally arrives!!!

furbaby Wed 08-May-13 10:22:36

Same as curiostykilledthecat
Ordered early sat morning , had confirmation but nothing else .
Mine is being personaliased inside so did, nt know if this would take longer .

SolomanDaisy Wed 08-May-13 12:31:09

If you had a confirmation email, what else are you waiting for? I don't think they'll send anything else until your order is dispatched, unless you made changes to your order.

I made a change to my order and had an email from Theresa. That was after someone posted on their fb page suggesting there was only James replying to emails. I suspect it's only James.

squoosh Wed 08-May-13 13:07:50

I think they said orders could take up to 30 days to be completed. I've sent them a gentle nudge this morning to see if mine will be despatched soon.

WhinGin Wed 08-May-13 15:46:43

Been lurking to see how other people have been getting on with their orders. I had trouble with my transaction going through properly and when I emailed customer services after the sale had finished I got a reply form Becca saying that she could see my transaction had gone through and she would complete it for me and that I would get an order number in due course but to allow them a few days for that to happen as they had so many orders. After I still hadn't heard anything by yesterday I emailed again asking how long i should wait for this, and lo and behold in my inbox this morning was my order number smile So if anyone is still in the same limbo situation I was I recommend giving them a nudge!
Can't wait for my bag to arrive now smile

Do you think they're fulfilling orders chronologically? I'm guessing not. I ordered at 10am on the Saturday and nary a sniff of a despatch confirmation hmm

squoosh Wed 08-May-13 17:54:43

I'd imagine they have a lot of black/brown/navy satchels in reserve so whoever ordered these probably received their order fairly quickly.

GypsyFloss Wed 08-May-13 19:04:47

Us pewter saddle bag lot seemed to get ours pretty quick, so I reckon they had a job lot sitting there.

GrandPoohBah Wed 08-May-13 19:21:59

I've given them a nudge and still haven't even got a confirmation email hmm

I want my pewter satchel!

froginthepond Wed 08-May-13 19:53:40

I ordered on the Sun, had problems with checkout. I got an email from Sarah about a week ago asking for me to confirm my order. Finally got an email for order confirmation this afternoon. I got a pink pastel satchel. Fingers crossed not long now smile

Pinkflipflop Wed 08-May-13 19:58:07

I tried to order but there were problems and it didn't go through.

No money was taken from my account but the bag arrived today confused

I tried to get in touch via email about returning the bag, but no luck yet.

41notTrendy Wed 08-May-13 20:13:28

Have sent a nudge email but nothing hmm

whats4teamum Wed 08-May-13 22:26:37

Mine is pending now. How long from pending to in my hands?

SolomanDaisy Wed 08-May-13 22:33:30

I feel a bit sorry for them. They're obviously a small company and struggling to cope with the results of the sale. I wonder what their profit margins are like? If they're making a profit on the sale bags it would make sense to give the production staff a load of overtime and bring in some temps to deal with customer service, leaving James to deal with social media. Their fb page makes them look chaotic at the minute. I suspect they're making a loss on sale bags and can't afford to sort out the mess properly.

JennySense Wed 08-May-13 23:31:32

I'm just waiting for the despatch email now - I'm hoping that Zatchels get some good publicity with all the new bags around the UK smile

Roobot Thu 09-May-13 01:51:02

My floral 13" bag arrived! It's beautiful smile
Now just dying to receive my other 2!!

ilovewoody Thu 09-May-13 08:39:40

I ordered mine on the Sunday and got an email 2 days ago saying it had been dispatched. It did say it could take up to 30 days though.....

PleaseDontEatMyShoe Thu 09-May-13 10:43:55

My dark brown work satchel has arrived, it's LOVELY, now just waiting for the small one I'll use as a handbag smile

HazeltheMcWitch Thu 09-May-13 10:48:49

Hurrah! I've just got my order confirmation email through (for the only bag that would actually stay in my basket!).
Hopefully that one will come in good time for me to decide how much I like it, before my code (to order the ones that I couldn't during the sale), runs out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now