Ok moving on from white stilettos how about white clogs

(16 Posts)
MrsCampbellBlack Mon 01-Apr-13 06:55:37

I have tan and darker brown hasbeens but I fancy white this year.

This is such a childhood thing as I always remember wanting white shoes and never having them sad wink

They're nice Noddy - I do wish gap went down to a size 3 in their shoes.

noddyholder Sun 31-Mar-13 21:12:09
noddyholder Sun 31-Mar-13 21:11:31

Pierre hardy they are still in perfect cons]dition I wear every year A bit like clogs but plain

BrunellaPommelhorse Sun 31-Mar-13 21:10:49

I remember those. Designed by someone.

noddyholder Sun 31-Mar-13 21:07:08

I have something similar in tan from Gap a few years ago and they are very comfy for the height they give!

Would prefer them in tan tbh but even in white they are much better than white stilettos! They look horribly uncomfortable though.

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 31-Mar-13 19:42:36

I was planning on wearing them with skinnies/ankle grazer or rolled up.

I think they look nice on the feet - looked at the hasbeens but think these work better in white as not quite so much leather.

noddyholder Sun 31-Mar-13 14:38:48

Not keen on those tbh although do like clogs.

These are German chiropodist.

I think there will be a lot of white shoes with rolled up pale wash jeans this summer.

Cybbo Sun 31-Mar-13 07:52:23

What do you wear white shoes with?

BrunellaPommelhorse Sun 31-Mar-13 07:48:20

Agree photo looks nice. I'm worried they might have the air of German chiropodist though.

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 31-Mar-13 07:33:43

I think I may order them later. I've got hasbeens and lived in them for the past 2 summers and do have a yen for some white shoes/sandals.

I like the style of them, think I'd prefer them in a darker colour if I was buying them for myself though. Navy would be nice I think or red perhaps.

Love them. I wore my Hasbeens loads last summer and found them really comfy, except for walking really fast. I did that one day and got blisters on the soles of my feet, which was proper agony. If you can walk in wedges, you can walk in clogs, but it is strange that they don't flex at all (and mine are also very noisy).

catinboots Sat 30-Mar-13 07:34:18

Love them

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 30-Mar-13 07:20:42

I love Hasbeens and these ones look really nice.

Suspect I'd get far more wear out of these than white stilettos. Anyone seen them in the flesh - will they cut my feet to shreds?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now