Right, Need HONEST opinions on whether to go from long to short hair. Pics on profile

(117 Posts)
MoodyDidIt Thu 21-Mar-13 08:39:06

for a VERY limited time only as do not want to out self in rl

i have shoulder length curly hair at the moment but tbh its in quite shit condition despite my best efforts sad and am sick of it

i have been growing it for over 2 years from a short crop with long layers at the front, which was dead easy to maintain and took seconds to style

i am seriously thinking of going back to that style and need your opinions on what looks best. please look at my pics and tell me, HONESTLY, what you think, i will not be offended, promise

AlanMoore Thu 21-Mar-13 08:41:47

You don't seem to have a viewable profile? If your hair is in bad condition it'll look better shorter though!

zoflora Thu 21-Mar-13 08:41:58

your profile is not showing

Eliza22 Thu 21-Mar-13 08:49:08

No profile!

MoodyDidIt Thu 21-Mar-13 09:12:15

oh god i am such a technophobe sad

i think i have done it now, not sure ...

I think you look amazing with the short crop!

(Profile showed up for me)

zoflora Thu 21-Mar-13 09:32:05

I prefer the short style on you.
I say this as someone who is not normally a fan of short hair - but going on these photos I'd say it looks much better on you

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 21-Mar-13 09:33:29

I think the crop suits you, somehow the longer hair just doesn't.

DuvetHog Thu 21-Mar-13 09:34:55

The crop is gorgeous! Would love to be able to pull it off thanks dad for potato shaped head

Definitely short! You look amazing in your wedding pics!

The longer hair is just a bit more.......meh.

quietlysuggests Thu 21-Mar-13 09:37:34

Oh your hair is AMAZING short. Your profile looks like one of those Gok type programmes - the long hair is pretty nice ok, if you were my friend I would not think you should change it - but them out you come with the crop - and it is stunning, really striking.
I would go for the cut, it makes you look elegant and feminine and put together.

Toasttoppers Thu 21-Mar-13 09:42:13

I like it both very short and also in the top picture where it is just a bit longer. Not keen on the longer length.

MsWinnieBaygo Thu 21-Mar-13 09:43:46

Going to go against opinion here - I don't really like the crop - it looks like its stuck to your head. I love the first pic - curly chin length but not long.

FiteFuaite Thu 21-Mar-13 09:55:34

I love the short hair on you! You look really chic and sleek and elegant <well jell> grin

HousewifeFromArimathea Thu 21-Mar-13 09:57:27

Short.

WhatDoesTheDogSay Thu 21-Mar-13 10:02:18

The crop! Looks fab smile. What is your gut feeling, though? If you were going to wake up tomorrow with one or other style, what would you be happiest with? say crop!

member Thu 21-Mar-13 10:05:02

The short looks more groomed/chic as it's a defined cut, the long is inoffensive but just a bit bland despite the colour, so short for me!

I'm surprised at the consensus tbh, I really don't like the crop. It's very severe looking and ages you. The longer hair is much kinder to your face and you look younger and much prettier.

SeventiesBush Thu 21-Mar-13 10:25:58

I think you suit short hair, you look lovely, but I'm not so keen on the plastered down style. Why don't you go short but leave it a bit ruffled - soft, pretty, gamin, mmmm

Sugarice Thu 21-Mar-13 10:28:50

Your short hair looks fabulous!

SeventiesBush Thu 21-Mar-13 10:40:20

Sorry, I just realised "plastered down" sounds rather rude, especially as they were photos of your wedding day. You looked beautiful, you have a lovely face :-) I just think your hair is a little too hard in the pictures.

Eliza22 Thu 21-Mar-13 10:42:12

The crop, to be sure.

I agree with most ^. The short style is striking.

Eskino Thu 21-Mar-13 10:45:18

SHORT!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now