Vain club/princessing/gro oming.... Anybody wanna???

(104 Posts)
gracelesslady Mon 18-Mar-13 21:47:12

I need to take better care of myself. I'm a bit inspired by the aforementioned threads and wondered if there's anyone else who needs a list and some discipline?!

chunkymonkeybaby Tue 09-Apr-13 14:26:24

Hi Graceless

Well when I do my nails I file them, into a kind of 'squoval' shape I guess. I have a Leighton Denny crystal file which is really nice. I then sort out my cuticles using cuticle remover, I think the one I'm currently using is a boots own brand one. I then buff my nails and use some cuticle oil (usually OPI Avoplex) and handcream, my favourite one is the L'Occitane Shea butter one. I used to use OPI nail envy or paint my nails but don't really have time to very often now.

gracelessCreamEgglady Wed 10-Apr-13 11:36:35

Thanks thanks - top tips. I think I've got cuticle remover somewhere, just need to get my arse in gear and apply it! I use loads of hand cream but the princessing stops there, and you can tell cos my nails look atrocious.

So far I've done vitamins and breakfast. Oh and body brushing before my shower. I need to print that list out and put it somewhere I'll read it....

chunkymonkeybaby Wed 10-Apr-13 12:15:47

I'm useless with vitamins, I have to remember to take them!

Well today all I've really managed is exfoliating and moisturising. Although my skin feels so much nicer now I'm putting body lotion on every day.

Not feeling very glam or princessy still slobbing around in my maternity clothes!

graceless Sun 14-Apr-13 13:03:59

Hello? Anybody there?

....imagining all the princesses lying around drinking gin to ease their hangovers, eating chips, with mad hair and bitten nails grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now