Perfect slouchy tee for only £7.99 at H&M

(23 Posts)
Svanhvitr Mon 11-Mar-13 16:09:32

OP these are exactly what I was looking for thanks, I just bought 3 smile Slightly concerned about the sizing but will have to wait and see!

StepAwayFromTheEcclesCakes Mon 11-Mar-13 10:19:34

maybe they got wise to us all, I have e-mail to say its been despatched so maybe I got one of the last in stock.

Maybe that's the difference then Stepaway? I just kept getting a message that order value was less that £6 and pushing me back to the "shop".

They also projected delivery around 25-29th March that seemed like quite a long time?

May have to brave the hoards in town. Eek.

StepAwayFromTheEcclesCakes Sat 09-Mar-13 10:41:32

really? that's odd it worked for me
Product total:£7.99
Discount:-£7
Total after discount:£0.99
Delivery:£3.90
Total to be paid:£4.89
I have mine on monthly statement so on account, I always do this so I am not waiting on a refund if I send stuff back, I just pay online as soon as I accept the goods and I like them. don't know if this would make a difference though.

Snazzynewyear Fri 08-Mar-13 22:39:44

Nice! I will look in store as my size is changing atm so if you're all saying they're big I'm really not sure what to go for.

HairyPotter Fri 08-Mar-13 22:38:44

Fab thank you! Got two plus a lovely wee skirt for dd2 for £13 grin

I just tried that too Stepaway and it said minimum order £6 hmm

germyrabbit Fri 08-Mar-13 15:51:49

i so wish they would stop those awful sewn up sleeve things!

StepAwayFromTheEcclesCakes Fri 08-Mar-13 15:50:23

just ordered one with both codes so cost 99p then 3.99 postage grin

bitgrimactually Fri 08-Mar-13 04:14:43

Embarrassingly I have 7 of these (the 100% cotton ones) as they had them last last Summer too. I love them, they wash brilliantly and are so flattering. They are just as good as my smart expensive cotton tops. Like people say the sizing is huge, extra small or 6-8 is slouchy and I am normally so far from an extra small in H&M it's not true. They still fit mid pregnancy with a massive bra size increase on an existing d cup, go small! Small is slightly longer so good with very skinny jeans maybe.

Marking place to get some tomorrow

ujjayi Thu 07-Mar-13 23:14:05

I have a couple of those bought last October. They are great - wash really well but definitely come up bigger than expected.

pixiegumboot Thu 07-Mar-13 21:02:44

Done thank-you discount codes spot on used both

I keep meaning to go and try the grey on but then running away in horror at how busy the shop is! The last time I bought a t-shirt in H&M I needed a size 8, when I'm actually a 12 or even a 14 due to nork issues.

snoworneahva Thu 07-Mar-13 14:46:41

Yes I got mine tees instore. Also got this cardy/jacket in black and gold - looks great on - although admittedly not on their model - it's nice and slouchy and soft for a gold weave, worth trying on as it's a very unusual fit with good detail on the pretty long sleeves.

scripsi Thu 07-Mar-13 14:40:22

Ooh thanks! Are they instore as well as online?

carrie74 Thu 07-Mar-13 14:38:51

V nice (plans H&M trip this weekend...)

Ihatemytoes Thu 07-Mar-13 14:37:31

0395 gets you 25% off one item.

bleedingheart Thu 07-Mar-13 14:32:02

I have a few of these, nice thickness (I hate when they are too thin!). I had to buy a small in H&M for the first time in my adult life!

I think 1304 gives £5 off.

MadAboutHotChoc Thu 07-Mar-13 14:26:55

I have a couple of these from last year and these are fab - the sizing is a bit mad though so try them on before buying!

MechanicalTheatre Thu 07-Mar-13 14:23:35

I have that. I would say buy small, I got a 6 and it hangs off me.

scripsi Thu 07-Mar-13 14:23:09

Ooh these are nice! Anyone have any of those nifty codes (they were stackable if I remember correctly!)

snoworneahva Thu 07-Mar-13 14:19:09

This one is a beauty, very flattering just the right amount of slouch, not too long either and 100% cotton - there's a polyester neon and a cotton neon so choose carefully but i think all the other colours are cotton.

Here's the link H&M Tee

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now