Tops for work, large boobs

(31 Posts)
thebestpossibletaste Sat 23-Feb-13 23:04:33

I've just started a new job, desk job with lots of customer contact, so smart but not necessarily blouse and blazer.

I quite like smart jersey tops and usually go for v or scoop necks as I am size 34f bra size and find them quite flattering. I don't wear black although do like white with black pattern.

I've been into town today but couldn't find anything I like. I looked in the usual places but ran out of time and patience!

I usually wear a black or grey knee length skirt or black trousers and maybe grey cardi over if cold.

thebestpossibletaste Tue 26-Feb-13 14:03:33

I had a look at the Pepperberry website but didn't really like anything much.

I'm getting a bit desperate now as I have one white blouse I don't really like and one black and white patterned top that is a bit low so need to find something before Friday. I can't get into town, only our local town where we just have very small Dorothy Perkins, Wallis and New Look. Or I'll have to order online.

SarkyPants Tue 26-Feb-13 15:52:55

Dorothy Perkins usually has boob-friendly clothes.

Pepperberry clothes are always disappointing IME.

LittlePandaBear Tue 26-Feb-13 20:24:08

I have one of these from House of Fraser - not the most exciting top but avaiable in lots of colours, good neckline for boobs without being revealing and a bargain in the sale! If you're between sizes, size up.

thebestpossibletaste Tue 26-Feb-13 22:50:05

Thanks, I like that, ordered it in white.

thebestpossibletaste Wed 27-Feb-13 14:36:25

I've been to Dorothy Perkins this morning and picked up a scoop neck long sleeved top in pink with lace pattern, a white scoop necked top and turquoise cardigan. Hope that will put me on for a bit with the white top I ordered yesterday from House of Frazer.

SarkyPants Wed 27-Feb-13 16:35:35

sounds like success!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now