What would you spend on a nail polish?

(30 Posts)
LulaPalooza Sat 23-Feb-13 13:05:46

I have a few Chanel and Dior nail polishes which I love, despite the fact that I don't think they are any better than cheaper brands... especially the Chanel (chips like a bastard). They're about £18.00 each which I think is s stupid amount of money.

Just seen this

Really? REALLY?!?!

My mind is boggled.

ozymandiusking Mon 25-Feb-13 00:14:00

OPI is excellent.

ravenAK Mon 25-Feb-13 00:37:36

Illamasqua are fabulous - the new rubber finishes are fun, & the quality is worth the money - they just look better than everything else!

Other than that, I buy Barry M, Rimmel, or cheap market stall crap if a colour/finish catches my eye.

Staying power doesn't bother me - they all last a week, & I like to change my nails once a week anyway.

timidviper Mon 25-Feb-13 03:57:12

Can I just tell you Selfridges sent me the marketing email for that nail polish clearly thinking I have more money than sense

I usually use OPI with a topcoat but do not find anything lasts particularly well

I need the Illamasqua in Fragile, it's lush.
Shall treat ,myself on Wednesday.
Damn MN making me buy stuff again grin

LulaPalooza Mon 25-Feb-13 14:15:15

timid what did the marketing blurb say? How many bottles have they produced?

Netto oooh my that is PRETTY!

I am trying to stop myself from buying more nal polish. My nail polish boxes are full.

So until I come up with a better storage solution, I am not allowing myself to buy any more...

Except I really, really want Essie Leading Lady envy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now