Top Shop jeans

(11 Posts)
corblimeymadam Mon 18-Feb-13 22:18:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

They are smaller than Gap (Gap are huge) but pretty much true to other places - eg I have a 12 in M&S treggings and a 12 in TS Jamie.

justasecond Mon 18-Feb-13 22:23:43

TS jeans come up smaller than Gap. I am also 28/32 in Gap but 30/32 in Topshop Baxters although I have to wear a belt. The 10 is too small for me in this style.

Ooh yes. small. Wear a 27 in most premium denim, but can just about cram my arse into a TS 28!

corblimeymadam Mon 18-Feb-13 22:39:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bishboschone Mon 18-Feb-13 22:45:08

Ts Baxter are small. If you are 10 in m and s you won't get them on. I wear 28 Baxters ANd size 8 m and s is still big .

Maybe I'm odd then, but a 12 in both is good for me!

I'm usually a ten in Gap though, or was, as I don't shop there anymore as I think it's gone so downhill.

And I tried some tops on in M&S today and the 12s could have fit two of me in tbh. I guess this is why I get so fed up of clothes shopping!

EllieorOllie Tue 19-Feb-13 10:07:32

I find the Baxters massive and have to size down <unhelpful>

Maybe it's down to shape. I have no arse and no thighs to speak of, but a relatively undefined waist. If that's you then you might get away with the smaller size!

rubytutu Tue 19-Feb-13 12:08:21

Ifaldo find the Baxter style come up big, I usually wear a 10 but have to buy them in an 8. I have enormous arse and thighs, relatively speaking. Very pear shaped.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now