That eyelash super grower stuff...

(52 Posts)
sunnysunnyshine Sat 16-Feb-13 12:05:31

I think it's called rapid lash - is that the best one?

Has anybody found it works? And is it something I could get cheaper in America? (My dads on hol there now and asking what I'd like brought back).

And one last question, is it safe to use when pregnant or bfing?

Thank you!

noddyholder Sun 17-Feb-13 10:59:59

base of lashes in a line like eyeliner The one i use is like water I didn't really think it would do much!

cashmere Sun 17-Feb-13 11:12:46

Thanks

MoodyDidIt Sun 17-Feb-13 14:50:47

i used to do what noddy said, but also put a bit on the actual lashes as well

ComeAlongPond Sun 17-Feb-13 17:06:23

This looks quite interesting - expensive though. Do any of the cheaper versions work at all or is it only really this one?

Daffyboobface Sun 17-Feb-13 17:34:25

Don't think you can use it while pg or bfing though, remember I was looking longingly while pg but being put off by the Awful Warnings sheet. Looking at this thread has just reminded me that it was on my list to do...!

TheWombat Sun 17-Feb-13 20:15:52

I've just bought the mavala double lash serum in Boots. I'll report back in a few weeks and let you know if it's made any difference to my microlashes

VideoEtTaceo Sun 17-Feb-13 21:34:48

Did rapidlash change the colour of anyone's eyes? I was researching it and I think that was one of the potential side effects! (Though not sure how that would work). And does anyone know if you can use it and still dye your eyelashes? Thanks!

BelindaCarlisle Sun 17-Feb-13 22:34:14

Nod. I'm in bed eyelash ing. ARE YOU

BinksToEnlightenment Sun 17-Feb-13 23:04:41

Can you use this with contact lenses, does anyone know?

noddyholder Sun 17-Feb-13 23:26:36

Have done it belindac

Eliza22 Mon 18-Feb-13 16:18:33

What about the Elizabeth Arden one.... Prevage ? Anyone? RapidLash works, after 6 + weeks or so. I think it's the Latisse and Revitalash that have prostaglandins in and can discolour the skin around the eye and change eye colour.

ArcticRoll Mon 18-Feb-13 19:23:21

Have just bought rapid lash off Amazon -about a tenner cheaper than Boots..bang goes my boycott of Amazon!

BelindaCarlisle Mon 18-Feb-13 19:23:55

i am ready to apply noddy * salutes*

I bought some from QVC about 3 weeks ago .(Revitalash)
There's an eyelash serum, an eyebrow serum, a blue mascara primer and eyelash curlers.
Not got any results as yet, but I know it's early days (so still hopeful)

Cerealqueen Mon 18-Feb-13 22:18:23

if you look on the Rapidlash website it says 'We recommend that you discuss use of this product with your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding'

I think it is because one of the ingredients was originally used to treat glaucoma (which is how to came to notice that it made people's lashes grow).

BelindaCarlisle Tue 19-Feb-13 07:03:44

I bloody forgot ! Applied this aml

noddyholder Tue 19-Feb-13 09:42:41

aaaah me too wtf?

BelindaCarlisle Tue 19-Feb-13 20:02:35

Think lashes.

BelindaCarlisle Tue 19-Feb-13 21:52:12

I'm done!! Noddy?

noddyholder Wed 20-Feb-13 15:05:27

yes yes

Eliza I tried the Elizabeth Arden one. It was ££ and it seems I am allergic to it.

Eliza22 Thu 21-Feb-13 09:00:55

Thanks SquirtedPerfume. Elizabeth Arden are pretty good if you need to return something. Maybe, they're refund/credit note you? Think I'll continue with my RapidLash!

oh really? that would be worth trying, thank you.

Ladyfoxglove Fri 22-Feb-13 12:28:53

You can get Lumigan from online pharmacies (reputable of course) which is exactly the same stuff for about £27. Both Rapidlash and Lumigan are brilliant. I have short, sparse, fair eyelashes and after a couple of weeks using this stuff they start to get longer, darker and thicker and stay that way until you stop. To keep up the change you should apply two or three times per week.

incognitoforonenight Fri 22-Feb-13 18:38:28

I got RApidlash at Christmas and have been using it everynight. Have def noticed an improvement. The lashes are not massively longer, but they are def longer enough for me to notice the difference - and I had really short stubby little things! Worth the money I'd say as the bottle is still going strong, and at 40 I cannae be faffed with falsies anymore!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now