How to wear Harem/ Hareem? Trousers?

(55 Posts)
GingerLemonTea Mon 04-Feb-13 22:54:14

I have found some in Next that feel lovely, appear flattering and would get me out of my leggings that I've worn all through pregnancy and since baby was born!
They are not baggy at the crotch.
I do not know how to style them. I tried them on with heels and a vest top in the shop but it didn't look right. They are so comfy that I might just buy them to lounge about in anyway, but would love to know how to dress them up.
Any ideas, links, pics please?

dexter73 Tue 02-Apr-13 11:20:44

Those earthashop trousers have to be the most minging item of clothing I have seen in a long while shock!!

TheDevilsGherkins Tue 02-Apr-13 15:01:54

Am wearing with Ash wedge trainers. Probably wrong wrong wrong.

Theonlyoneiknow Tue 08-Apr-14 23:21:51

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread.

Am keen to find some nice light summer trousers that aren't linen and will hide my cankles.

Do you think as I am under 5'1" I could get say with these? Where would be the best place to get them?

Thanks!

BriarRainbowshimmer Wed 09-Apr-14 10:00:22

I think it's better to start a new thread, more people will see your post that way.

PoppysStyle Wed 09-Apr-14 13:22:57

Adore harem trousers - the Next ones are great though not as low slung on the crotch as I like. Mango do great ones too. Check out Eve on AWO blog - she wears them a lot too - www.allwornoutblog.com/?p=13048. Keep it simple with a tee and sandals - the TopShop camis are great with them in the summer too. Let the trousers do the talkingsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now