Online, non-girly brands for a four year old

(20 Posts)
RosyRoo Mon 04-Feb-13 16:52:37

Cos kid's stuff is not really girly, and they have some things in bright colours as well as quite a bit of grey.

caramelgirl Mon 04-Feb-13 16:47:10

Oilily, lovely stuff

serin Mon 04-Feb-13 16:41:01

Cyrillus

TheYamiOfYawn Mon 04-Feb-13 07:56:16

love it love it love it is an online shop with lovely bright non girly stuff.

JerryLeadbetter Mon 04-Feb-13 00:02:27

Nordic kids website is brilliant, I buy both DS and DD clothes from here

Www.nordickids.co.uk

AmandaPayne Sun 03-Feb-13 22:54:43

Ooh, great.

Is Pumpkin Patch still around online? I know that their stores closed?

DD1 would love this from JoJo. But she doesn't want every top to have a blue background. Why aren't there similar girls ones?

Love Skandinavian stuff. The 't-shirts' heading (not girls/boys) appeals to the feminist side of me. Have some meandi but you had to buy it through an agent in the UK, no idea where I get it now I have moved away from her?

English link
Should've checked before my previous post...

Dylanlovesbaez Sun 03-Feb-13 22:50:30

All of the above. Also Toby tiger and frugi, blossom and bob.

grin

I also use Jacko-o quite a lot, mainly for boy's stuff that in NOT camouflage/navy blue, but I like their girl's things too. They ship to the UK - I think the site language can be changed to English too.

Charmingbaker Sun 03-Feb-13 22:46:29

It's Polarn o Pyret, also check out No Added Sugar and Molo.

treaclesoda Sun 03-Feb-13 22:45:57

ah, cross posted!

treaclesoda Sun 03-Feb-13 22:45:35

Is it Polarn o Pyret?

stargirl1701 Sun 03-Feb-13 22:45:28

Polarn o pyret

Katvig

Smafolk

I buy all these brands via eBay.

Speedos Sun 03-Feb-13 22:45:15

Pumpkin patch.

Polarn o Pyret

No wonder I can never remember them!

princessnumber2 Sun 03-Feb-13 22:44:26

Jo Jo maman bebe do up to 5 years. Lots of plain and striped tops. They've gone a bit more pink and flowery lately which is very annoying but you can still get navy and red tops, skirts etc

What's that skandinavian company called? Polet something??

Hang on a mo', I love their stuff, weird name though.

AmandaPayne Sun 03-Feb-13 22:40:59

Ooh, will check those out. Thanks.

Keep 'em coming smile

treaclesoda Sun 03-Feb-13 22:38:10

Vertbaudet or La Redoute?

I hate stupid slogans etc as well, and although there are a few horrible T shirts in the range, I do think there are quite a lot of nicer things in the range as well, and in nicer colours than the constant pink and frilly stuff.

AmandaPayne Sun 03-Feb-13 22:32:16

Jut that really. I'm after good quality (i.e will last two daughters), online stuff for DD1. She's not a fan of pink and frilly, and I can't bear stupid slogans (so am exercising my power on that one whilst I can!). Particularly after t-shirts/tops.

I have a fair amount of Boden,but nothing is appealing at the moment. Too 'meh'. Also tend to buy John Lewis and H&M (but find H&M online rubbish and have moved away from their nearest store). DD1 likes bold colours or logos - you know 'my tiger t-shirt', 'my bus t-shirt', 'my stripey one'.

Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now