does anyone have a white stuff million billion coat they wNt to sell?

(15 Posts)
Pompbear Thu 31-Jan-13 13:02:32

Its out of stock everywhere sob!

Pompbear Wed 30-Jan-13 21:52:40

Really? I have hope! I'm on it first thing!!

Might be worth calling customer services, they managed to find an out of stock in a store and had it sent to me

Pompbear Wed 30-Jan-13 21:43:04

I'm a bit chunky at the moment so prob need a 14 or 16. Thanks so much for looking tho. At least I have 2 options to search for on ebay and j can.call the localstores first thing (sad)

Pompbear Wed 30-Jan-13 21:39:43

Oh bollocks! I love it. I've walked passed the shop loads lately too. I should have gone in. Bugger bugger bugger I want it! Arse!

Found it - but out of stock sadly - it's called hundreds and thousands coat here

Is the drawstring one called Brighton Rock? It's not that one, it was exactly the same shape as the dragonfly one

Is the drawstring one called Brighton Rock? It's not that one, it was exactly the same shape as the dragonfly one

Pompbear Wed 30-Jan-13 21:21:23

Does it have a draw string? It looks a bit different to the dragon fly....

I'm obsessing!

I've got the spotty one and I love it

Pompbear Wed 30-Jan-13 21:15:41

Hmmm. Just had a look. I think I.prefer the dragon fly one.

But I might try the spotty one anyway, thanks - I hadn't even looked at the newer stock and I walked passed the shop today too.

I saw someone wearing the dragon fly one and it looked so nice and then lovely mner identified it for me.

I was chuffed when.I found it on.ebay. I feel gazumped!

joliejolie Wed 30-Jan-13 21:02:40

They did a grey one with spots recently. My shop still has size 16 and 12, but it runs big.

I tried to find one last year but they sold out really quickly. They did the same style in a different pattern in Autumn 2012 - it's a blue/grey with spots so there might be some of them around.

Pompbear Wed 30-Jan-13 20:32:14

I've been watching one excitedly on.ebay and its disappeared.

Its prob not everyone's cup of tea but I love it and I want one!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now