Has any one ordered anything from M and M Direct?

(19 Posts)
kerstina Fri 04-Jan-13 09:29:53

Thanks mysticfairy yes I went back and checked so they should be ok. I was just looking at another site and realised I was looking at toddler boots and I panicked thinking that was what the mini stood for in mini bailey buttons! See I know absolutely nothing about uggs!

mysteryfairy Thu 03-Jan-13 23:07:02

Kerstina I'm sure you haven't. The 5.5 in the style/price you mentioned say EUR 38 - that's definitely an adult uk 5.

Have had plenty of sportswear from that site - things like under armour - and everything has been genuine. Hope you enjoy your boots.

kerstina Thu 03-Jan-13 22:49:39

Oh god I have got a horrible feeling I might have ordered some toddler uggs by mistake. What a doughnut indeed blush

My DD's have had Uggs and Hunters from them, they are genuine.

I have only paid shop prices for Uggs, once, there are some genuine cut price sites around.

starfleet Thu 03-Jan-13 20:08:44

I've used them (bargain pair of Hunter wellies £40!) and they were quick and no problems. A colleague at work used them a lot before Xmas and again efficient delivery and they email to let you know delivery slots etc.

Uggs only do half sizes you doughnut wink
If you see other sizes, they are fake.

kaumana Thu 03-Jan-13 19:19:25

I've bought from them in the past and never had an issue with them . Enjoy your purchase OP.

Celticlassie Thu 03-Jan-13 18:42:22

I think they're great. It does tend to be last season stuff but I've bought diesel jeans for £30 in the past and wouldn't know what was the difference between this season and last season.

wickedfairy Thu 03-Jan-13 18:39:42

I bought a helly Hansen parka from them a couple of years ago. Exchanged as was too big. New one arrived and was great. Had no issues with them at all.

kerstina Thu 03-Jan-13 18:34:07

Thank you very much mumsnet I love and trust you all smile I have just ordered my 1st ever pair of uggs - mini bailey button in the dark brown. Only drawback was they only seemed to have the half sizes so i went up to a 5and a half .

Yep, use them loads, and never had a problem.

Sight?!

Site!

Awesome sight.

I have bought the £89.99 Uggs in every colour blush

landofsoapandglory Thu 03-Jan-13 18:26:00

I've used them quite a bit in the past. I've never had a problem, all products have been genuine.

SanityClause Thu 03-Jan-13 18:24:17

I have used them. They were fine. But I think everything on there is from last season, or last year. If that doesn't worry you, then go for it.

You are right to be suspicious of cut price Uggs sites, though. If the contact details are something like Uggs@hotmail.com, I think you'll find it's a bogus site!

My Dbro uses them all the time. I've just asked and he said he's never had a problem AND they deliver correctly to my mothers house (which in itself is a rarity, think countryside dwelling with no obvious front door etc!)

In his opinion they are fine... now £79 uggs you say.....

Yes they are a trusted site. I used them once but lost confidence when they sent me two right boots and were shifty about replacing them.

Chocamochalatte Thu 03-Jan-13 18:18:06

Yep I've used them and had no problem...

kerstina Thu 03-Jan-13 18:16:56

Only I have found Uggs on there for £79.00 and not sure if they are a trusted site and it sounds to good to be true!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now