A & W - come back now!

(80 Posts)
Fourpawedwondermutt Wed 02-Jan-13 23:17:34

That's an instruction, not a request! S & B just isn't the same without you sad

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 06-Jan-13 07:50:39

Dec - happy new year too!

I'm just starting on pinterest - will find and follow you

FrancesFarmer Sun 06-Jan-13 14:35:39

I have some more sales purchases to share!

These boots by Toast are perfection and extremely comfortable. The leather heels are covered with a vibram-type layer too so I didn't even have to bring them to the cobbler before wearing them, as is usually the case with boots from Toast.

A black knit pencil skirt by Phase Eight and this black silk top by Sandro - I try to pick up useful and versatile piece like these every sale season.

A red dress by Isabel Marant. Should be good for day to day wear, belted or with a cardigan. It's made of viscose and silk - I have doubts about the durability of viscose but we shall see - the dress was reduced hugely so I would be happy to get a year out of it and maybe longer.

That's all for now!

FrancesFarmer Sun 06-Jan-13 14:41:58

Some observations:

Has anyone noticed how ridiculous some of the skirt designs out this year are?

E.g. This skirt would be great if it were a few inches longer. I tried it on and it looked ridiculous sitting down.

I also noticed a lot of wool skirts with elasticated waists where the material bunched together in a most unflattering way. Grr!

Curtsey Sun 06-Jan-13 15:44:37

Delurking to say: gorgeous boots FrancesFarmer! Bet you keep admiring your feet smile

TheSandstoneCat Sun 06-Jan-13 15:59:52

Yep - really gorgeous boots Frances. I have very big feet so have to be cautious about the shoes/boots I wear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now