Sorrell and Statistically Challenged, I hate to say, I didn't like the Fauve bras...

(13 Posts)
WildThong Sat 17-Nov-12 12:32:49

thanks AGAIN

Their back sizes are broadly comparable - if anything they run big so if a freya is borderline too big I would go down a back in CK.

Cup sizes. I have their Tempt Me (a plunge) and it is small in the cup. I wear a 30HH in Bravissimo, a 30H or HH in Freya and although I have an HH in the CK I should really have bought a J.

I also have their Tease Me - in a 30H. Was borderline between the H and HH tbh.

I tried their Emily which is a non-padded one in various sizes - I didn't get on with it at all though as it did nothing for my boobs at all. But I would say it was probably similar sizing to Bravissimo

It is worth googling the name of any CK you are thinking of buying as there are a few really good bra bloggers around and they between them have reviewed most of them and include comments on size/fit

WildThong Sat 17-Nov-12 12:22:17

sorry another question - what are Curvy Kate sizes like compared to Fauve?

If the brand carries both (most do) then an E is a full cup size bigger than a DD.

If the brand doesn't have a DD (so goes ABCDE) then someone who normally wears a DD would probably wear an E in that brand.

WildThong Sat 17-Nov-12 11:59:41

SC

what's the difference between a DD and an E?

I think a few places do - they are made by the same company as Freya and Fantasie. I think their cup sizing is slightly generous compared to Freya as the one I have is a GG and most of my Freyas are an H. Possibly closer to Fantasie sizing which I think is a sniff bigger.

However Leia are absolutely great for returns so you can always order a couple of sizes to be on the safe side if you don't find them in stock anywhere.

Dancealot Sat 17-Nov-12 10:49:28

Those bras look lovely! I'm on a mission to update my bras after reading all the recent threads and realising I'm probably wearing the wrong size.

Do any high street shops stock these as I think I need a trying on session?

SorrelForbes Sat 17-Nov-12 10:35:11

Eek! I really mustn't ...

Phew, no half cups in my size wink

Now Sorrel, you know the solution to that problem don't you....buy more grin

SorrelForbes Sat 17-Nov-12 00:13:56

Grrrrr!

a lot of time washing it so I can wear it again!

SorrelForbes Sat 17-Nov-12 00:13:18

I only have one at the moment but I love it and seem to spend a l

They are lovely aren't they! I don't have many (not many big enough for me!) but they are such nice quality.

WildThong Fri 16-Nov-12 20:58:55

I feckin LOVE them grin

that is all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now