Eyebrow Tattooing in the North West

(9 Posts)
KateSpade Fri 15-Jun-12 09:49:45

Im after Salons anyone can recomend in the north west, preston area or Manchester.

I've heard not very good things about triangles & not managed to find many more than seem very profesional or good, so i though i'd go off your advice ladies, if you can help!

whackamole Fri 15-Jun-12 15:38:39

Hmm...there is a girl I work with had hers done in Liverpool somewhere. I could ask her when I next see her if you can get to Liverpool easily? I know she was very happy with it.

KateSpade Fri 15-Jun-12 19:47:06

Yeah, that'd be really useful. Thankyou.

gladyoucame Fri 15-Jun-12 20:12:29

Not had tattooing there but about 9 years ago had worst manicure ever at Triangles.... I never went back (don't live that near now)

KateSpade Fri 15-Jun-12 23:07:55

Yeah, I've not actually heard many good things about that particular one. & The other ones I've looked into, you have to pay huge amounts for deposit, even before you've had your consultation, which i don't particularly want to do.

Nagoo Sat 16-Jun-12 11:16:46

I am PMSL @ the Brotherton's photo on that Triangles site grin I'll rush stright to them for beautifying....

KateSpade Sat 16-Jun-12 11:50:15

Are you on about that crazy mullet style hair-do? coz that is well good...

whackamole Tue 19-Jun-12 00:10:20

Kate - just to let you know I have been into work every day last week and she hasn't been in - will let you know soon as she is!

PermanentlyPerfect Fri 23-Nov-12 16:04:46

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now