access course - what information should i send to the university?

(3 Posts)
Rummikub Tue 16-Jul-13 22:38:03

Hi are you studying at a college?

jkklpu Tue 16-Jul-13 21:57:53

If they've asked you for a whole lot of specific information, then that's what they want, not lots of other stuff that may not be relevant in their eyes. Best of luck.

enormouse Tue 16-Jul-13 12:07:01

Hi, I've just completed the first year of an access course in combined social and behavioural sciences and am looking into ft uni courses to apply to once I complete year 2. I'm interested in Edinburgh's MA in cognitive sciences and have been in touch with their admissions office. They'd like further info on the course descriptors, weighting and qualification I'll leave with after year 2.

I've put together information on the modules, their credit value, the level of the qualification as well as my grades so far. Though I'm worried that as an RG university they won't accept the access.

Can anyone advise me what else I should send? Or is that ok so far?
I've provided details of my tutor but basically the college have said that unless I apply to their partner university (Ulster), it's my responsibility to check other universal policies and provide the relevant information.

Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now