how does anyone cope?

(5 Posts)
mummykayxx Mon 08-Jul-13 12:29:24

I live a half an hour drive (and I don't drive yet) from any family but I'm getting on with it. thanks (: x

Drhamsterstortoise Thu 04-Jul-13 23:52:45

Well done to you.Thats not easy.Make sure you are really looking after yourself.My sister is on her own with a 3 yr old and in college full time.She got quite run down this year.She was so used to being tired that she didn't know that she had glandular fever!Have you any family that could take ds for an hour or two?It will all be worth it

Drhamsterstortoise Thu 04-Jul-13 23:52:26

Well done to you.Thats not easy.Make sure you are really looking after yourself.My sister is on her own with a 3 yr old and in college full time.She got quite run down this year.She was so used to being tired that she didn't know that she had glandular fever!Have you any family that could take ds for an hour or two?It will all be worth it

ElectricSheep Thu 04-Jul-13 23:45:25

It is very hard. Basically when they are asleep and anyone else would get to rest you have to start your studying.

But keep going it will be worth it in the end. You should feel very proud of yourself for trying so dard for you and your DCs future.

mummykayxx Thu 04-Jul-13 17:21:13

currently doing a home study course with a 2 year old. challenging! just wondering how people manage. i am not with my son's dad. i have my son 6 1/2 days a week. Any tips? I feel like a housewife, mum, student and teenager all at once!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now