Our SN area is not a substitute for expert advice. While many Mumsnetters have a specialist knowledge of special needs, if they post here they are posting as members, not experts. There are, however, lots of organisations that can help - some suggestions are listed here. If you've come across an organisation that you've found helpful, please tell us. Go to Special needs chat, Parents with disabilities, SN teens, SN legal, SN education, SN recommendations.

Statemented child

(2 Posts)
SallyBear Mon 15-Jul-13 12:36:51

I would ask to get to see one in school. They will be able to observe and assess before making recommendations for how to manage him at home and at school.

snowybun Mon 15-Jul-13 11:03:44

Hi my Ds has a sen statement for 30 hours has 1:1 help all day in mainstream school. Should he be seen by the educational physiologist regularly? He is currently experiencing lots of behavioural problems he has asd and epilepsy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now