Anyone else an old skool red/green day person or is everyone EE these days?

(5 Posts)
lucywiltshire Sun 15-Sep-13 12:41:17

Sometimes I feel like we don't matter anymore :-( Everything seems to focus on EE and for a long term SWer like me nothing will make me change from red/green. It works for me and I just don't see how people on EE cope with so few HEs!

littlemefi Sun 15-Sep-13 13:45:33

I am a long time SW'er and got to target on green/red days.
However, since having dd and going back to group, I do find EE much much easier for fitting in with family life, horses for courses I guess!

Darkesteyes Sun 15-Sep-13 23:29:29

Sorry but im dyscalculic so i find this third of this and third of that really confusing.
I have a Join Slimming World for free voucher that was free in Woman magazine last week and im planning to use it this week.
I lost ten stone on SW 11 years ago eating loads of the Free Foods so i dont get why that doesnt work now. (apart from me being older of course) Saying that a food is free and then saying "watch your portion size is a bit gaslighty. I lost my weight all those years ago on Green.

I'm not on SW at the moment (though I should be!) but when I am, I only do green as I'm vegetarian. EE is no good for me at all.

Darkesteyes Sun 15-Sep-13 23:58:29

Good point Annie They havent really thought this one through have they?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now