do you all use your sins, and whats your yummiest treat

(15 Posts)
buttercrumble Wed 14-Aug-13 11:59:36

I worry about having sins everyday and tend to have the same mostly chocolate, i would love some fresh ideas i like anything and everything i guess thats half my problem smile

BethAndHerBrood Wed 14-Aug-13 12:34:31

I tend to use my syns on things like ketchup, salad cream, mayo. I don't very often use them on 'treats', as i'm an 'all or nothing' gal, and can quite easily not eat choc, crisps, cake. But i can't eat just one piece, or bag, or bar either.

I did drink a bottle of wine last week. Over 3 nights tho. And don't have one every week.

God, could i sound any duller?blush

KissMeHardy Fri 16-Aug-13 16:14:44

No, I don't use all my Syns - some days I don't use any.

I, like Beth, an an all-or-nothing girl so I avoid choc, crisps, cake like the plague.

My yummiest treat is ff yog with strawberries and blueberries and banana.

If I wasn't on SW it would be scones with butter, or crisp new french bread with brie grin

lollypopsicle Mon 26-Aug-13 21:21:11

I rarely have more than 5 syns a day which leaves room for the odd moment of weakness like a cake in a coffee shop for a squillion syns. my syns are usually on sauces like mayo. this week I've had now syns thsn usual. I'm drinking a glass of red right now as my treat.

lollypopsicle Mon 26-Aug-13 21:22:52

That should say 'more syns than usual'

Doodledumdums Wed 28-Aug-13 22:45:32

I wasted 5 syns today on eating 5 plain breadsticks. How bloody dull!

trinitybleu Thu 29-Aug-13 14:53:08

I like a bag of crisps of an evening, and a mini milk - 5.5 syns for both!

Then usually a few for mayo or salad cream.

Have had 250ml of cider the last few nights for 7 syns. Got some little stubby bottles from Aldi.

IKnewHouseworkWasDangerous Thu 29-Aug-13 14:57:25

Defrosted frozen summer fruits. 2 weetabix and a mullerlight fat free lemon greek yoghurt. Layer it up. 1 healthy option 0.5 syns for yoghurt (worth the extra for the creamyness) = filling treat

If I started on cake or chocolate I would never give up.

JimmyCorkhill Thu 29-Aug-13 15:06:04

IKnewHousework, that sounds delicious! I'm going to try that grin.

I use ALL my syns every week. All 105 of 'em. If I don't use all 15 in a day than I make sure I use them up on another day smile. Usually I have a big blow out on wine or McDonald's then spend the rest of the week with barely any usually none so when a new week comes round I'm so desperate for treats I blow them all in a day or two again repeat every week, sigh.

I use all my syns everyday though I'm bf so it is advised plus I have extra milk and cheese. I personally fi d I don't lose as much if I don't use my syns though just wish I could use them for wine winkbut will be feeding fir a while. Ah well!!

Oops forgot to say I swap between curly wurly or crisps if mayo etc but don't want to get I to a 'habit' of that us I don't want to eat a bar if chocolate and packet of crisps every day. I will plan if into meals done days of not in others if I have already had biscuits wink

Thesebootsweremadeforwalking Wed 04-Sep-13 21:13:38

I generally use all my Syns, but often on a sauce with dinner - I'm finding it easier to avoid the biscuit tin if dinner was really tasty, IYSWIM?

lucywiltshire Sun 15-Sep-13 12:36:36

I have 2 curly wurlys every evening with a skinny latte. Heaven!

Bingdweller Tue 01-Oct-13 22:08:16

4 heaped teaspoons of fat-free fromage frais with a white choc options mixed in well. I add strawberries & raspberries & it's 2 syns for the lot - delicious!

KitNCaboodle Wed 16-Oct-13 19:30:02

Another curly wurly fan here. I find the promise of that every night stops me from picking at other things during the day. I always think "is this worth sacrificing the curly wurly for?"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now