Where can I buy a sleepsuit...

(14 Posts)
dreyfusirn Thu 11-Apr-13 14:19:57

For me this website is the best eBay . Especially love their shipping policy…

colditz Wed 07-Nov-07 08:26:02

Woolworths sell fleece sleepsuits, but I bet you could get cheaper.

Nbg Wed 07-Nov-07 08:21:35

lol
glad to be of some help grin

I love the one I got ds and looks so snug in it!
Luckily I bought it at the weekend and we were staying at my BIL's whose house is freezing on a night so it kept him nice and warm.

Evenhope Tue 06-Nov-07 14:10:46

They are called walk-in sleepers BTW.

In our family they have always been called Smarts grin

nimnom Tue 06-Nov-07 14:06:42

Have you tried verbaudet?

DynamiteDaisy Tue 06-Nov-07 14:00:39

ta NBG smile

Jacksmybaby Tue 06-Nov-07 13:56:02

Nbg you are a genius... just been out to Primark and bought 2 of the fleecy suits (oh and a few other things I couldn't resist! grin) DS has always been a Tesco baby so Primark babywear is a v exciting new revelation (actually much nicer, and cheaper, than Tesco). Think I will put him in a short-sleeved vest, PJs and the fleecy thing, as the material isn't as thick as the sleeping bags - though has arms so warmer in that way I suppose.

Nbg Tue 06-Nov-07 11:56:11

Depends on how warm her room is and what she sleeps under.

If she isnt going to have any blankets on her then I would say stick a bodysuit on underneath.

If shes under blankets then just go with the sleepsuit.

DynamiteDaisy Tue 06-Nov-07 11:46:47

do you put the fleece sleepsuit over a normal babygro, or just a vest, or both? I got a couple as hand me downs from my BIL but am worried that DD will overheat in them.

Nbg Tue 06-Nov-07 10:38:49

I am whispering this after the ethical clothes shop thread yesterday

but

Primark have some lovely fleece sleepsuits in for £3.
I bought one for my ds and its gorgeous. Really warm and a bargain!

DynamiteDaisy Tue 06-Nov-07 10:38:38

mothercare have some nice ones in at the moment.

BHS sell them.. well have done in the past. Lots of department stores sell them.

{hijacks} - Hello Mrs Badger!! How are you doing? Growing Bagpuss here!!

MrsBadger Tue 06-Nov-07 10:35:33

fleece sleepsuit

can't remember where sells them though blush

Jacksmybaby Tue 06-Nov-07 10:13:01

... that's the equivalent warmth to a sleeping bag (i.e. worn over PJs and replaces a blanket) for a 9 month old? As he's just pulling himself to standing in the cot, his sleeping bag is now a nightmare as he gets his feet tangled in it and falls over, crashing into the cot bars! And no chance of getting him to stay under a blanket! So I need some sort of thick outer sleepsuit, with feet so he can't get caught up in it, iyswim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now