GO TO F*CKING SLEEP!!

(16 Posts)
Haddock73 Fri 20-Sep-13 02:01:42

Am at my wits end, am so tired ds2 won't sleep it's been hours!! H is snoring next to me.

I'm ill and exhausted from looking after a toddler and newborn and toddler is going to be up in 3 hours!

Forgetfulmog Fri 20-Sep-13 02:02:56

I hear ya.

SnoopySnoopyDoggDogg Fri 20-Sep-13 02:11:38

Oh your poor thing, its shit isn't it when you get a particularly bad night especially if your DH is oblivious. Lots of sympathy for you, it won't be forever really and truly it will pass and you will get your sleep back eventually! x

BeaWheesht Fri 20-Sep-13 03:51:47

Poor you sad can't Dh take over now or get up with toddler?

I'm up with dd who is nearly 3, I was up until 115am making her bastarding birthday cake and ds will be up at 6. Yaaawwwn.

TheFallenNinja Fri 20-Sep-13 04:01:57

I'm up with DD 11m

It occurred to me that if we were in any kind of situation where being quiet was necessary for survival, zombie apocalypse for example, I'd be knackered.

Are brains high in carbs, you don't see many overweight zombies?

BeaWheesht Fri 20-Sep-13 04:05:36

I reckon I'd pass for a zombie tbh, 7 years of sleepless nights does that to a person!
I'd be a fat zombie though

Antidote Fri 20-Sep-13 04:23:02

I thought that this post might be you haddock.

Hope he's asleep now. Surely your DH can get up with ds1?

How did it go with the GP

TheFallenNinja Fri 20-Sep-13 04:41:53

I wonder if there might be some kind of zombie to 5k app?

Good cardio is inportant smile

MummyBeerest Fri 20-Sep-13 05:37:37

Another one on team zombie here!

Why the fuck is 4 am a thing?

MummyBeerest Fri 20-Sep-13 06:07:03

I should also not I'm not even in the UK...but am ready for my 2nd wake up call at that time. hmm

Haddock73 Fri 20-Sep-13 08:13:12

I eventually got an hr and 45 mins all night, then another 40 mins at 6am. Hate sleep deprivation!!

interwebmum Wed 25-Sep-13 13:02:49

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgfhGMnw0PI grin
Reminded me of this. It makes me laugh anyway. Hang in there OP.

that's a little harsh, the title I mean. I understand you are tired, but for me, its just a part of having children.
Hope you got a little rest. Sorry for having a difference of opinon. sad

interwebmum Wed 25-Sep-13 13:26:36

I don't imagine the the OP actually said this out loud to her LO. It's just the sort of thing that may go through your mind at silly o'clock in the morning when you're exhausted. I think it's important to be able to express those sorts of feelings without being judged.

I'm not judging her, we've all been there. smile

I was just saying the title was a little harsh.

AidanTheRevengeNinja Wed 25-Sep-13 13:35:13

Best not watch the video interwebmum linked then which just put my 7 month old to sleep grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now