Been up since 2.15am with DS!!

(11 Posts)
Awakeagain Sat 29-Jun-13 06:24:46

You can always try feeding him lying down as at least you can dose off that way

welshfirsttimemummy Sat 29-Jun-13 06:24:45

Much better last night smile

welshfirsttimemummy Sat 29-Jun-13 02:13:17

Unfortunately can't co-sleep as DH is too much of a heavy sleeper for DS to go in the middle and don't have a side bed hmm

Hopefully it's just a 6 week growth spurt and he will settle down again soon

Eskino Fri 28-Jun-13 14:42:34

Agree with Purlesque. Co-sleeping has saved my sanity. Can't think why anyone would get out of bed if they didn't have to.

Well done for bfing through hard times, it does get better. I promise!

bigkidsdidit Fri 28-Jun-13 14:22:04

Does be like white noise? Last night I fed my 5do and DH put the extractor fan on in the kitchen then put DS to sleep in his bouncy chair there. DH slept on the kitchen floor in a sleeping bag grin

We have now downloaded the white noise app!

Purlesque Fri 28-Jun-13 14:20:11

Then you don't have to put him down as such as he's already lying down.

Purlesque Fri 28-Jun-13 14:19:03

Hi
This is why I had to start co sleeping with ds.
Could you try this?

karrie8 Fri 28-Jun-13 09:21:46

You poor thing I remember nights like that I used to get so fucked off aswell especially when nobody to help I hope you get some rest eventually xxx

welshfirsttimemummy Fri 28-Jun-13 04:09:05

Not really as my DH gets up for work at 6. He's asleep on me now after yet another feed (how I have any milk left I don't know), but I know as soon as I put him down he will wake hmm

MoetEtPantsOn Fri 28-Jun-13 04:05:13

I'm so sorry. I remember seeing 21 hours of my birthday when DD was 10 days old. Sucks. Do you have someone else who could hold him for a couple of hours between 5 and 7 at least? I used to get my DH up at 5am without a shred of guilt. Good luck. It WILL get better.

welshfirsttimemummy Fri 28-Jun-13 04:01:55

So fucked off and tired confused

I am EBF and DS has been awake since 2.15am, had changed him twice, fed him to sleep 3 times, but everytime I put him down he's awake again a minute later crying and showing me he's hungry! confused

Don't expect advice just wanted a rant! He's 6 weeks old btw.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now