why??!

(6 Posts)
sparklekitty Sat 22-Dec-12 15:48:47

This seems to be happening to me atm too. Wish I could take some of mt sleeping pills but breastfeeding and co-sleeping so not a great idea!

Meggymoodle Thu 20-Dec-12 19:37:19

Not wanting to be a drug pusher, but kids' Piriton always works for me....

Write a list of things that need to be done with regards to Christmas. (add a couple of things that can be done in 5 minutes/are already done, so you can tick them off quick!).

silverangel Wed 19-Dec-12 10:16:47

Snap. Bing awake at 4.55. No reason, apart from worrying that DTs were going to wake up early, which they didn't!

SirDoris Wed 19-Dec-12 06:47:40

Me too! 15mo DS is a hardcore early riser and only sleeps past 6 on a good day. This morning he slept til 6.15, but I was wide awake at 5.24 worrying about the fact I was awake at 5.24! Why??!

potas Wed 19-Dec-12 06:17:23

why is it that my baby is asleep but I am wide awake and have been for the last hour and a half - stressing about Christmas and family stuff and mostly about lack of sleep! Ive tried counting sheep and thinking about nice things and just lying there - Ive given up now. All I can think is that by tonight i am going to be so knackered.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now