la bardonecchia, Italy

(4 Posts)
twins2004 Fri 24-Jan-14 22:30:10

Hello there,
I was hoping someone out there could tell me good things about la bardonecchia, Italy.

I am going with my 9 year old twins in half term in self catering apartment. We are traveling with Crystal holidays.

Any tips, advice etc?

Please no horror stories - holiday is booked and paid for and I'm super excited:-)

x

twins2004 Mon 27-Jan-14 20:53:29

oh no - no replies... does this mean that noone has been or that there are only bad experiences out there?????

twins2004 Sun 16-Feb-14 17:30:36

well - just in case someone else searches for it. We just got back and had a fantastic time.

Self catering apartment right on the slopes - tons of snow - great ski school - very friendly people - very quiet Mon-Fri on slopes - no queues - great pistes for beginners - intermediates - reps that were very helpful when I needed them to be - all in all a TOP holiday and I'm booking again for next year:-)

So - 10/10!

Italy123 Sat 12-Apr-14 13:55:27

Hi twins2004, I live in Bardonecchia, Italy. Sorry I didn't see this before otherwise I'd have been able to give you some advice! So glad you enjoyed your holiday, I love it here & you can't beat the quiet slopes! If you need any advice for your holiday next year let me know :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now