Anyone with experience of Ski Espirit, or can recommend good family chalet companies, please share!

(26 Posts)
BlueyDragon Thu 17-Jan-13 08:59:55

DM is organising a massive family holiday for us at Christmas. She is looking at Ski Espirit chalets in France. The party will be DM and DF in their 60s, me and DB x 2 plus respective DPs (30s) and mine and DB 1's children of 7, 6, 4 and 3. Ski-ing abilities from absolute beginner (both children and adult) to expert so we need a wide range of terrain, good childcare and a good English speaking ski school. Nothing's booked yet so please help with experiences of Ski Espirit or any other good companies. TIA.

BlueyDragon Thu 07-Feb-13 04:05:54

Thanks again for the suggestions and advice, everyone. We've actually booked Chalet Thovex in Val D'Isere through Ski Total. Ski Esprit, who we would have liked to use for the all in one service, don't actually have any chalets - they're Ski Total's so Esprit would sell us the chalet but not guarantee the childcare until Esprit's requirements were known. So we've cut out the middleman.

Now I just have to sort out the childcare, shouldn't be too hard <disappears off with two families' very different requirements in her hand, clutching the gin bottle>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now