Smiley list

(9 Posts)
HappydaysArehere Sun 27-Apr-14 08:26:47

I have had trouble trying to do this on mumsnet. Smiles appear on posting until the post is put up and then is substituted by squares. One of your kind posters has told me you know about this. Have you had a chance to look at this? Would be nice to smile again! Thank you.

AtYourCervix Sun 27-Apr-14 08:30:48

And when are we getting [kitten] [beer] and [cwtch]?

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 27-Apr-14 14:58:18

Hi Happydays

Sorry to hear your smileys aren't working sad

Can you let us know which device you're using, and which version of the site (mobile, app, desktop)?

Beastofburden Mon 28-Apr-14 21:15:33

What does the dragon smiley mean? I can't find the list any more <dopy>

LadySybilLikesCake Mon 28-Apr-14 21:17:36

The dragon's for St George's Day, which was last week. dragon Roar!

Beastofburden Mon 28-Apr-14 21:18:47

Roar! Thank you!

LadySybilLikesCake Mon 28-Apr-14 21:20:07

grin

HappydaysArehere Tue 06-May-14 23:04:43

Hi Dawn, just found your post in answer to my only managing to get squares in place of smiley faces. All looks well until they get posted up. I am using an I Pad ios7. The app I am using is emoji which appears to work well on my e mails. It's a pity as I would like to give some smiles to some very kind posters who have helped me with various pieces of advice. I will now attempt to offer a smiley�� which at the moment has come up. I will press the post message and see what comes up! Here goes!

HappydaysArehere Tue 06-May-14 23:15:14

Hi Dawn, just seen your reply about smiley faces appearing as boxes. I am using an I Pad IOS7 and the emoji app which works on my emails. I will try now �� which looks fine but what usually happens is that it gets lost in the posting, hence squares instead. So here goes......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now