Thanks for your patience

(153 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread. Read here.

Tech (MNHQ) Tue 10-Sep-13 01:55:05

We were offline there for about 20 minutes while we did some updates to the server. Sorry about that - sometimes there's no way around it.... thanks for your patience.

Havea0 Thu 12-Sep-13 10:18:36

Ah. Did you mean pms as in personal messages, or pms as in post messages?
Anyway, no worries, I didnt mean to come across as the forum police! grin

mistlethrush Thu 12-Sep-13 10:21:23

You did come across a bit uniformy there Have - but I will ignore that - yes, I meant private messages. I know its the 'post message' button that seems to be having issues, but I've never heard them referred to as 'post messages' and the only pms I've heard of are the private messages where you hit the 'message poster' button. So, to clarify, I received two identical private messages earlier on and I've never had that happen before.

nickelbabe Thu 12-Sep-13 10:52:44

my pages are really wide, like they've been stretched for wide-screen.
my margins are now only 3.5cm when they definitely used to be bigger.

and yes, the spacing between the blue poster lines have all gone, so it looks really squashed up.

Firefox, Vista

JulieMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 12-Sep-13 13:01:48

Afternoon.

We've started a thread in site stuff so feel free to pop along if you're still having issues. If you could let us know what operating system you're using, which browser and which version then this will help.

Many thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now