Hands up if you have ever pressed the "Last Day" linky thing?

(24 Posts)
JustineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 04-Sep-13 12:49:08

Haha. Not much more sophisticated.

Trills Tue 20-Aug-13 08:12:10

I think Justine was probably doing something a bit more sophisticated than that ^ to pretend that there was traffic!

BitBewildered Mon 19-Aug-13 23:36:18

grin

Bet that was at your kitchen table then, Justine?

wink

wink

wink

wink

wink

wink

mummylin Mon 19-Aug-13 13:26:49

grin at Justine

JustineMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 19-Aug-13 13:13:49

You know back in the ye olde olde days we used to have a "last week" button that was a totally manageable way of catching up with what had been occurring if you'd been away on hols - but then again in those days it was most me posting to myself under various pseudonyms grin

mummylin Tue 13-Aug-13 13:22:39

I am using it now, that's how I found this thread

SageMist Tue 13-Aug-13 08:04:50

I use it because I want to know what has happened over the last day!

I especially use it first thing in the morning to get the previous evening's posts, as generally there isn't very much going on at 6:00am.

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Aug-13 20:26:27

ChaosTrulyReigns

Allus glad to be of service, Helen.
wink

Even if you're of service twice

Oblomov Mon 12-Aug-13 18:14:13

I still use it. From time to time. If I want to know what has been discussed in a certain section, over a period of time, longer than 15 minutes.

If I want to see what has been discussed in SN, or telly addicts recently, I use it then.
Is that so odd?

wink

wink

NetworkGuy Mon 12-Aug-13 10:56:15

Probably time to alter it to allow options (number) and (hours | days) so someone could request 6 days or 3 hours - far more flexible...

If Tech was feeling really clever, (and after fixing private messaging bugs!) could offer (number) (hours | days) starting (number) (hours | days | months | years) ago so it would be easy to look for a post someone made 6 years ago on their birthday (for example)

Pascha Mon 12-Aug-13 10:16:46

1833 discussions starting with Adult Fiction. No time for that, I will stick with Active Convos.

Pascha Mon 12-Aug-13 10:15:35

I don't think I ever have. Off to have a go now.

Trills Mon 12-Aug-13 10:14:53

Back in zeee olden days.

Tech can probably tell you how many times it has been clicked recently.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Aug-13 10:13:28

Ha!

Think that's leftover thingie from the days when MN was so slow-moving you could press it and catch up on the whole day's goss in one go.

Wonder if anyone actually uses it today? And, if so, it would be great to know why they find it useful.

<<puts money on TeeThing doingit>>

wink

On purpose.

W
H
Y
?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now