Pages really slow to load fully

(14 Posts)

Hello! Just wondering of you were still looking into this? It's quite bad tonight

IamtheZombie Mon 12-Aug-13 15:18:22

It seems to be affecting just Chat. It is frustrating when Zombie wants to play. sad

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 11-Aug-13 17:17:29

Yes, it does look like summat is up. We'll investigate as soon as poss.

IamtheZombie Sun 11-Aug-13 09:31:31

It does seem worse this morning. The script that runs the longest is "Connecting to services.respondhq.com"

HystericalParoxysm Sun 11-Aug-13 08:41:08

Very slow on the app today too.

Is it worse this morning? Or am I just grumpy because ds has been up since 5?

FruOla Sun 11-Aug-13 07:31:49

Me too. It's been going on for days now. Because of that, I even managed to X-post with the OP on one thread, which made me look as though I wasn't reading her posts blush

PC, Firefox.

alcibiades Sat 10-Aug-13 21:21:09

Laptop and Firefox here. The various scripts that get run as the page loads show up in the bottom left corner.

Yesterday, when pages were slow to load it was the "wonderloop" thingy; today it's the "stats" thingy.

Sorry, on Chrome and IE7

Also happening to me.

Onetwothreeoops Sat 10-Aug-13 20:51:06

Me too! Today and yesterday as well, it's been driving me mad refreshing threads I've bookmarked.

Phew, not just me then!!

IamtheZombie Sat 10-Aug-13 20:49:14

Zombie agrees, especially in Chat. It's a wee bit irritating.

I think it's the ads and tweet feed on the right hand side. I've tried it on iPad safari, laptops ie and chrome and its the same on all. I've reduced the amount of posts I can view per page and its not helped either.

I appreciate this wont be top of your list on a Saturday night grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now