OI

Maryz Mon 29-Jul-13 15:08:33

grin

I love it when I'm right

ValiumQueen Mon 29-Jul-13 15:01:11

Very good grin

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 29-Jul-13 14:58:44

Hello again.

Ok, have had a bit of a delve and it looks as though we've made a bit of a cock-up, and deleted the thread in error.

We have amended the deletion message to reflect that (and in homage to Maryz).

Apols all.

usualsuspect Mon 29-Jul-13 14:24:37

I can't remember her name either grin

usualsuspect Mon 29-Jul-13 14:23:51

There wasn't a bunfight, the thread was quite funny.

Maryz Mon 29-Jul-13 14:23:35

Exactly usual.

Bloody typical. And I can't even remember her name to stalk her she if she is a twit elsewhere [sigh]

Maryz Mon 29-Jul-13 14:23:02

That's what I thought Horry confused. The op had barely been back, and the thread was rather good-natured and funny in patches.

Helen, I didn't see a bunfight - though I suspect there was potential for one grin

It had morphed into a congratulations to Olivia message when I left.

usualsuspect Mon 29-Jul-13 14:22:21

I was a bit hmm at that thread being deleted.

I assumed OP had spat her dummy out at not getting the responses she wanted and told MNHQ that it was a privacy issue.

Yeah right.

I queried that on the thread. It hadn't got bunfighty by AIBU standards and the OP hadn't posted anything identifying at all.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 29-Jul-13 14:16:36

Afternoon.

I'm afraid I'm not sure what happened with that particular thread <out of the loop> but I will find out.

It does sound as though we selected the wrong deletion message, though.

Maryz Mon 29-Jul-13 14:13:50

How was the "boys not allowed" thread a risk to the op's privacy.

I can see that it might have been a risk to her reputation and proof that some mumnset posters are ott and a tad precious, but privacy?

I'm confused. Shouldn't the deletion message say "thread deleted because the op has realised she was being a twit"?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now