Number of stickied threads on mobile app?

(5 Posts)

Oh, so it does. Thank you. Irritation temporarily relieved.

Pinebarrens Thu 13-Jun-13 21:24:06

Are you on android?

If so just go to settings then find the app and clear the data, that gets rid of the stickys for a few days.

Oh, thanks, OP. I have been meaning to post something about this.

I did find a work around though. If your stroppy 6yo, having been told she can't play on your phone, proceeds to try and hack her way in, guesses the pin code wrong 8 times and thereby wipes all data off the phone, then you have to reinstall everything. When you reinstall the app, you start with a clean 'active' list, and it takes a little while to get to annoying proportions again.

Not necessarily an approach I would recommend - next time I might not be so restrained in my reaction.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Jun-13 11:47:04

Yes, I know. We're afraid we have a humungous glitch that is going to take us a while to sort - sorry.

If it's driving you nuts (it would seriously annoy me, tbh), please do try using our mobile version of the site for the meantime. It's pretty glitch-free.

StarsOnHerThighs Tue 11-Jun-13 11:34:00

I'm using an Android phone and can't find a way to stop them 'stickying' - but yesterday I counted 25 at the top of the list of Active Convos. Seems excessive...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now