Yoo- hoo, Hello,

(60 Posts)
Chorusforpoormortals Sun 03-Mar-13 02:18:04

Please get rid, does it really take this long?

OmiQueenofTypose Sun 03-Mar-13 04:33:49

I'm on my phone, otherwise I'd just hide the spammed topics. Although I've already got aibu hidden.

Poor MNHQ. Tucked up fast asleep, all unaware of what will greet them when they wake.

OmiQueenofTypose Sun 03-Mar-13 04:22:02

Wow, the spam confused my poor sleep-deprived brain. I was all slow and blinky for a minute.

All this talk of food is making me peckish. We are running low on everything, but might go rustle up a hot chocolate. If ds lets me leave his side...

Chubfuddler Sun 03-Mar-13 04:02:32

Fuel tv has a twitter account, anyone fancy telling them to sod off?

SavoyCabbage Sun 03-Mar-13 04:00:19

Well I tried to bump some other stuff but the spam is bumping itself faster than I can bump.

Chubfuddler Sun 03-Mar-13 03:57:47

Right well I'm here, and apart from AIBU which I hide I am happy to talk shit about any topic. You post, I'll follow around the boards.

Chorusforpoormortals Sun 03-Mar-13 03:56:05

Thats probably why its happening now, but am pissed off its on my night off!

Chubfuddler Sun 03-Mar-13 03:53:57

Tbh the spam bot hasn't got a hope of keeping up with the rate of MN posting during daylight hours.

cafecito Sun 03-Mar-13 03:51:39

poor Tech

maybe we should be joining the spamming in solidarity for Tech

that might get some responses

Chubfuddler Sun 03-Mar-13 03:48:59

Is this thread all the actual chat going on then? Wtf happened to active convos?

Chorusforpoormortals Sun 03-Mar-13 03:44:48

Am actually highly amused now that they haven't replied or even acknowledged any of the reports/threads here, they must be at IT.

<childish>

coppertop Sun 03-Mar-13 03:41:47

Tech's gone on strike until they upgrade his shed.

This is all he has. sad

Chorusforpoormortals Sun 03-Mar-13 03:41:02

Who needs feeding, can I post chinese chicken noodle soup? Got loads left over,(not cause its shit, cause I made a humungus panfull) (I think)

cafecito Sun 03-Mar-13 03:38:42

maybe Tech has gone on strike over working conditions?

IsThatTrue Sun 03-Mar-13 03:37:17

The boy is in his crib but I cba to go downstairs for food!

<lazy>

cafecito Sun 03-Mar-13 03:37:14

maybe this is. the end. shock

<kaboom>

HotPinkWeaselWearingLederhosen Sun 03-Mar-13 03:35:30

Blimy, it's ridiculous. It's going to be like a movie - Techinator Rise against the Spambots.

Chorusforpoormortals Sun 03-Mar-13 03:34:40

I have snaffled the maltesers, bit airy inside and not satisfactory, is there some sort of do going on that they are all at? Just acknowledgement of my <hours ago> reports would be nice.

cafecito Sun 03-Mar-13 03:32:47

I'm imagining the Saturday night shift HQ as not interested in gluten free fresh fruit muffins, or delectable dark chocolate florentines, but more so in wkd blue and staggering to a kebab shop on their way back to HQ...

kebab? <wafty smell of dubious origin>

SavoyCabbage Sun 03-Mar-13 03:32:33

There are millions of them! In every topic going. Why would we want to watch Portland play football?

IsThatTrue Sun 03-Mar-13 03:31:34

I think MNHQ have been spoilt in wealthier times and are not adjusting well to having to be thrifty. The gin is this on the ground these days and it is now starting to affect their productiveness! wink

I want muffins and biscuits now!

cafecito Sun 03-Mar-13 03:30:41

my favourite muffin, is raspberry white chocolate - huge raspberries inside. the raspberry/blueberry are good too, as are the apple, cinnamon, ginger.. and the toffee banana...

see, sugar detox.. long overdue..

still no HQ?

coppertop Sun 03-Mar-13 03:30:13

A thread with food?

<shuffles in for the wait>

cafecito Sun 03-Mar-13 03:28:58

I am starting my sugar detox today - having literally lived on biscuits for the past 2 weeks, it's necessary.

Maybe MNHQ would respond if I offer them the wine in my kitchen?

Chorusforpoormortals Sun 03-Mar-13 03:28:34

Gis a muffin, have just started another thread and am now worried that I have to rob a load of gin for HQ.

cafecito Sun 03-Mar-13 03:27:05

the biscuits are M&S extremely chocolatey ginger biscuits, dark choc, and some double choc cookies, and some florentines.. the muffins are quite wonderful, fresh fruit inside, yumminess. The 3 bars of chocolate were rather nice too blush [past tense]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now