Is this a record? - Deleted threads related.

(22 Posts)
IllGetOverIt Sun 03-Mar-13 08:03:51

I miss all the fun hmm

MammaTJ Sun 03-Mar-13 07:59:21

because the op tried to cover up the fact that she was so obviously unreasonable by trying to convince you all she was trolling

I agree with you on that one Maryz.

amillionyears Sat 02-Mar-13 13:32:16

The trolling normally calms down after the schools go back.
Not this time though. I wonder what is going on.

dothraki Thu 28-Feb-13 23:28:20

ouryve - clever -spreadshit grin

usualsuspect Thu 28-Feb-13 17:07:57

Can you delete some of the dull threads?

Like the P & C parking ones? <dies of boredom>

ouryve Thu 28-Feb-13 17:07:05

I think it's been one of those weeks.

And one of those weeks when the keeps of the spreadshit must be very busy.

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 28-Feb-13 17:05:28

It has been rather trolltastic of late - couldn't tell you how many we delete a day TSSDNCOP - but it varies HUGELY from day-to-day you should see my TIO

Apologies for the disappointment at deletion messages blush <sacks self>

We do have to weigh up the funnies with the seriousness, another TSSDNCOP I'm afraid <taps nose>

FarelyKnuts Thu 28-Feb-13 16:00:27

Is one of them where you talked about lesbian baby names Mary? Because I saw it out of context and was all shock thinking you were making homophobic statements!

dothraki Thu 28-Feb-13 15:49:08

Fake tanning them too ? Maryz I told you she was entitled.

HotPinkWeaselWearingLederhosen Thu 28-Feb-13 15:43:58

And fake tanning them too.

dothraki Thu 28-Feb-13 15:34:06

Yesterday - she wanted her own thread -ALL TO HERSELF !!!!! How entitled is that ? I too saw that knitting thread - twas rather sad hmm

Maryz Thu 28-Feb-13 15:27:59

Yes, she could well be behind it all <ponders>

I've seen her recommending dying and immac-ing babies twice recently.

dothraki Thu 28-Feb-13 15:22:09

Maryz - sadly it wasn't a bunfight - just someone spamming ! - but they did start 3threads

dothraki Thu 28-Feb-13 15:20:47

But I have seen alot of HotPink lately - maybe she's the cause of all the trouble, must admit I only popped onto site to see if there had been alot of deletions today grin I have been on 5 too.

Maryz Thu 28-Feb-13 15:19:38

Arts & Crafts shock, really.

I'm impressed. The only time I ever saw an A&C bunfight was when poor Trinity started a thread about how to teach here dd to knit and got lambasted for being a child abuser grin

dothraki Thu 28-Feb-13 15:17:59

Ha you should have got out of bed earlier - I got 3 deleted before breakfast ! AND - they were in the innocent little section of Art & Crafts, no hairy hands there grin

Maryz Thu 28-Feb-13 15:15:33

No, they are all a tad disappointing.

I did quite like the <ahem> and the <boggle>, but sadly the others weren't very inventive. I mean "Because the OP admitted to trolling" was a tad obvious. But I was cross as I don't think she was actually trolling and it should have read "because the op tried to cover up the fact that she was so obviously unreasonable by trying to convince you all she was trolling".

mistlethrush Thu 28-Feb-13 15:11:45

Maryz - were they good deletion responses today though - the two I've been on (related) were somewhat disappointing.

Maryz Thu 28-Feb-13 15:11:27

shock

HotPinkWeaselWearingLederhosen Thu 28-Feb-13 15:09:53

Stop posting on your puppets threads then grin

<<hides shit tiring spoon>>

ubik Thu 28-Feb-13 15:08:59

I think it's you

Maryz Thu 28-Feb-13 15:08:07

At the moment, five of my last ten threads in TIO have been deleted.

What the fuck is going on?

Have I just happened to post on all the dodgy ones? Or are there hundreds deleted every day?

In fact, that's a good question - how many threads do you delete, on average, per day?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now